I have stayed here a few times in the past 5 years, since my last review. It still seems new! Spacious, clean rooms with everything in good working order. Staff are always friendy and consistently provide great service.
I have used the pool and hot tube a couple of times - always nice and clean. Hot tub has actually been hot!
The only real downfall to this hotel is the location - it's a little awkward to get to, but not a deal-killer. There are no restaurants within an easy walk, but several are 5-10 minutes away. Try Wings N More on University - great menu, in case some don't like wings.
I recommend and will stay here again myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Highway 6, the Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/US 6-East Bypass provides easy access to Bryan and College Station. Join us for a free hot breakfast every morning and use free high-speed internet access in your comfortable room to stay connected with work and home. At our location on Earl Rudder Freeway South at University Drive, you'll be less than four miles from the campus of Texas A&M University. Cheer for the Aggies at a football game or catch a show at the Wolf Pen Creek Park and Amphitheater. Experience live music on Northgate, tour Messina Hof Winery or get a taste of history at the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass
- Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass Hotel College Station
- Hampton Inn College Station
- College Station Hampton Inn