This location is very convenient to all College Station offerings. Near the campus, a Ninfa's next door, and plenty of other shopping and restaurants just minutes away.
They are remodeling this location, upgrading some of the features which more than offset construction people working near the exits.
Staff was super friendly, and went out of there way to ensure a good stay.
The breakfast area is in a temporary location while they are updating the main room. This was the only inconvenient part of the whole stay. This wouldn't deter me from staying there in the future, since it will be done shortly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Highway 6, the Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/US 6-East Bypass provides easy access to Bryan and College Station. Join us for a free hot breakfast every morning and use free high-speed internet access in your comfortable room to stay connected with work and home. At our location on Earl Rudder Freeway South at University Drive, you'll be less than four miles from the campus of Texas A&M University. Cheer for the Aggies at a football game or catch a show at the Wolf Pen Creek Park and Amphitheater. Experience live music on Northgate, tour Messina Hof Winery or get a taste of history at the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass Hotel College Station
- Hampton Inn And Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass
- Hampton Inn College Station
- College Station Hampton Inn