“always a good place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #114 of 215 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: American
College Station, Texas, United States
“always a good place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have never been to any Applebees that I didn't like - there is such a great variety of food and drinks and I love the specials for the $20 - my husband and I often get this and take half of it home with us for the next day! Their salads are just incredible - my type of food for a reasonable price.

Visited May 2012

Austin, Texas
“good food, nice service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Went with a party of 6. Food was good and the service prompt and friendly. My steak was delicious.

Visited June 2012
Colorado
“Pleasant experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

It was a typical Applebee's. It was not crowded at all the night we went, so we had great service.

Visited March 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Needs Vegetables on the Menu!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Applebee's is a good chain. But, they would be wise to add some offerings for vegetarians on their menu - too much breaded and fried stuff and no veggies now.

Visited February 2012
The Woodlands, Texas
“Scary, unless u like bugs!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

What did I like, my first drink was great, the food was great, UNTIL.... we ordered margaritas- and there was a bug IN my drink, NO JOKE, then I politely showed the waiter, who brought me a "new drink"- AGAIN- with a dead bug in it. I wrote it off as a dishwashing issue and we finished our drinks without flies, only as we were about to leave to see a giant "water bug" aka a roach run across the floor! This place used to be decent but clearly is in need of an exterminator these days.

Visited November 2011