“More than just pizza.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Austin, Texas, Usa
“More than just pizza.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Good entrée items; some are excellent. Moderate pricing, decent wine list. This is not just a college place (it's just down the street from A & M). Good atmosphere and good waitstaff. I have yet to try one of their pizzas because the fish and beef dishes are very good.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Crockett, Texas
“I loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Went here recently with my granddaughter and her fiance, and was impressed with the service and food. I ordered a spinach salad with grilled salmon, and was impressed at the taste of the salmon. Not sure what kind of feta cheese they had, but it was the creamiest, most delicious feta I have ever tasted. Granddaughter ordered the gluten-free pasta dish (wonderful that they had the option!) with vegetables and ate every bite. Grandson-to-be ordered the citrus chicken. It was creatively served and he also ate every bite. Finished the meal with pistachio gelato....yumm! I will certainly be back here.

• Visited April 2014
“Lovely and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Was in town visiting A&M with daughter and we really enjoyed the atmosphere and dinner here. Pizza was good and steak was great. Gelato was fabulous and spectacular, friendly service.

Visited March 2014
“Great atmosphere and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is the place to go for some organic and gluten-free food. They have a regular menu and a gluten-free menu. I was surprised at all the options on the gluten-free menu. We had one of the gluten-free pizzas and a regular pizza...both were very good. Also enjoyed the selections on the drink menu - everyone in our party ordered different drinks and all of the drinks were great.
The chocolate brownie desert was amazing and it was gluten-free. They also have gelato...I can't praise this place enough!
The atmosphere was nice. Very enjoyable evening with great food! I will definitely be going here again.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Conroe, Texas
“Great Food Fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My son and I were in College Station and tried lunch at Napa Flats. We were so pleased we went back for dinner. This is a modern upscale Italian bistro. The wine list is extensive with lots of by the glass choices. For lunch I tried the fig and proschuito pizza, a sweet and salty treat. My son loved the pasta and meat balls. The service at both meals was great. They were mobbed at 6:30 on Saturday so we ate at the bar. The veal was good and my pasta dish was good. The desserts were very good.

• Visited January 2014