“Catering was EXCELLENT!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Austin, Texas
“Catering was EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We did not go to the restaurant, but ordered box lunches for 60 students and parents to be delivered to a local hotel. I spoke on the phone with several people, but ended up ordering with Mike, the manager. He was extremely helpful and we worked via email and phone to finalize the order. I was about 5 minutes late getting back to the hotel from our function at A&M University and when i arrived Mike had made the delivery himself. He had all the boxes out and organized per my spreadsheet. Plus, he even brought us complimentary tea - and included all the condiments and plenty of cups. The boxes were all marked with individual names and this made it easy to serve them all quickly.

Everyone loved the food (sandwiches, chips and dessert) and there wasn't ONE mistake in the order.

I would have paid more for this kind of service, but they were cost effective to the other three local sandwich places I called. Subway took my name, number and request for costs on 60 meals and never called me back!

I would highly recommend them for catering. And...would like to go to the actual restaurant - their menu looks great.

• Visited April 2013