“Kitchen Sink Thanksgiving Burger - Better than Mom's Turkey Dinner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grub Burger Bar

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Telephone No. 979-268-1041
Dallas, Texas
“Kitchen Sink Thanksgiving Burger - Better than Mom's Turkey Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

You can't go wrong with their thanksgiving burger that appeared on the specials board. It's the best turkey burger I have ever had. It was cooked perfectly and was actually juicy, which is rare for turkey burgers. It had most everything you would find at your mom's table for Thanksgiving dinner: turkey, cranberry spread, stuffing, turkey gravy, green beans, onion straws and their might have been mashed potato too. It was all served on a brioche bun. I will post a picture, which does not look attractive, but was super tasty. We didn't realize we were supposed to sit at the table number that the cashier barked out, not sure what we thought she barked out a number for, but found out when we were chastised for not sitting at our assigned table. We sat in the bar area. I ordered the sweet potato fries with mine. They were yummy too. My hubby had the VooDoo burger and quite enjoyed it. It was packed with mushrooms. We both enjoyed unique flavored milkshakes. There was such a variety if burgers to choose from, I saw ahi tuna and vegetarian options on the menu. There are a few kid options too that include: kid burger, pb&j, or grilled cheese with either fries or apple slices. We had gone there for lunch and it was very popular location a few days before Thanksgiving, but we were served quickly. We thought about going back for dinner to try some of the other unique combinations, but we ended up elsewhere. It is a very informal place. Next time we are passing through College Station we will stop in again for sure.

College Station, Texas
“Not your average burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love the variety of burger here and the fact that they are quite unique. While a bit pricey, you will not be disappointed in the quality.

Visited November 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great burgers and milkshakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We had a great time here on a quick visit to college station. The burgers we unique and very tasty, and the nutella milkshake was AMAZING. As for the beer, they had a decent, but not extensive selection of local brews. The service was above average and the prices were reasonable for this type of restaurant.

Denton, Texas
“Awesome burgers!!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

We called and placed an order to pick up while staying at a nearby hotel. My husband had the Front Porch burger and added a fried egg. I had the VooDoo Mushroom burger. I ordered the plain fries and my husband had the cheese fries. We both LOVED our burgers. My mushroom burger had an amazing flavor. Tons of flavorful mushrooms, great burger, and the bread was awesome. My husband said his was wonderful as well, and he liked the fried egg on top.

My husband really liked his cheese fries and said they were great. I was disappointed in my regular fries- they were very thin and bland. I would just skip the plain fries or try something else. But overall, we really enjoyed this place and would definitely return next time we are in the area!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good burgers and beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Ate here twice while I was in College Station, it is definitely a mile ahead of the competition as far as casual fare in the area. Fair number of beers on tap and a good selection of burgers (stick to the beef, the salmon was fairly bland and cooked beyond what the beef was).

• Visited November 2013