“Horrible” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Bryan, Texas
“Horrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The roll selection is not that great. I called in an order went to pick it up the lady at register yelled at the people there because they didn't get my name, she yelled at me. Will never go back there and that is too bad because it is convenient. Might as well go next door to HEB to get sushi, they are so much friendlier.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Clovis, California
“Best sushi this side of the Pacific!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This place has the best sushi I have ever eaten! My favorite is the Kamikaze roll with eel on top. Every sushi roll that I have eaten from Kamei is nothing short of amazing. I have been a dozen times at least and have never been disappointed.

College Station, TX
“Ichiban”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

This is the best sushi bar in the Bryan - College Station area. The fish is fresh and the variety is probably the best in the area. I have been in many sushi bars in Japan and here in the US and considering that this is BCS, it is highly recommended.

Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Perfect shopping center sushi bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Like most good sushi places, it's in a shopping center - so don't be deterred. Atmosphere was nice and relatively upscale – albeit not very crowded (it was a Sunday evening), so felt awkward about talking too loudly with my wife. Staff was super friendly and helpful. We did the local rolls (Aggie, Texas, and College Station) – all were tasty. The GPS steered us wrong on finding the place – it is located in the same shopping center as HEB. Will return again if we visit College Station in the future.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“My favorite sushi in B/CS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Love coming to Kamei! The service is always fast and attentive, and the restaurant is never crowded. Ate here for lunch with my husband today and we were highly satisfied, as usual. We like to get 2-3 rolls to split, and I like that they bring them out one at a time, keeping them as fresh as possible. Look forward to our next visit!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere