We found the Motel 6 in College Station satisfactory in most respects. Room was neat and clean, especially bath facilities. Space was a little cramped for the two beds. The grounds were immaculately maintained-grass neatly trimmed as well as shrubs and trees....lots of shade . The pool was also clean and in fairly good condition except for a lot of floating dead ants...OK after I skimmed them out of the pool. Very convenient location for visiting Bush Presidential Museum (about 20 minutes drive) and A&M Campus (about 10 to 15 minutes). Large selection of stores and shops in particular fast food restaurants across the street and within one block of the motel.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 College Station - Bryan Hotel College Station
- Motel 6 College Station - Bryan Hotel
- Motel 6 College Station
- Motel Six College Station
- College Station Motel Six
- College Station Motel 6
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Motel 6 College Station - Bryan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.