I had stayed at the Motel 6 in Tyler the night before I stayed here and I was pleasantly surprised by comparison. I had no problems, basically with the location in Tyler, but College Station was a bit better, since this motel was newer, and bigger, and was comparable to motels that charge $75 a night, but I paid only $55, so I felt that I got good value. It's on the main avenue that goes past Texas A and M University, and there are several shopping centers and restaurants nearby. You need to follow the directions to get to it, though, since the freeway past College Station and Bryan is how most people arrive in town, and you need to know which exit to get off in order to find the motel. If you choose to go up the main avenue instead of the Route 6 Freeway, you will find you are dealing with a lot of lights and traffic in order to reach the motel, so my advice is to stay on the freeway, take the right exit, and you will easily get to the motel. The room was nice, a bit better than other motel 6 properties. The only other thing I can say is that this motel is a popular choice since it seemed to be filled to capacity. Overall I'm glad I stayed here, since the location is fairly good, the neighborhood was good, and it gave me good value for my money.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 College Station - Bryan Hotel College Station
- Motel 6 College Station - Bryan Hotel
- Motel 6 College Station
- Motel Six College Station
- College Station Motel Six
- College Station Motel 6
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 College Station - Bryan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.