Not sure what the complaints are about with this hotel being old or in bad shape. To my knowledge I was not in a renovated room, yet the wall colors were the modern color scheme Marriott uses, carpet in good shape, and bathroom did not look worn out. There was a marble surround at the sink and small counter space, instead of the slab of marble at newer properties, but come on, you spend maybe 5 minutes there between morning and night. I've stayed at 3 properties now in CS and typically stay on University Drive. The noisy end of town where being awoken by trucks revving their mufflers at 11 pm or midnite on a weekend is not uncommon. This was quiet, not overrun by sports teams, and yet still easy to get to Penberthy Fields. Would highly recommend. A bonus - the market in the lobby where I could easily grab some chicken noodle soup for my 12 yo on a cold day, microwave it, and give her the energy to go on between games. So nice not to have to hit up the grocery store for in between meal healthy snax.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Bryan College Station Hotel
- Courtyard Bryan College Station Hotel College Station
- Courtyard College Station
- College Station Marriott
- College Station Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Bryan College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.