Check-in was a breeze and the room was clean, in good shape and had a brand new bed, which slept wonderfully. I did not have any issues with the room during my stay, but several others in the same trip did have issues with A/C and in one occasion a towel rack fell off the wall. So be aware that there may be issues.
The in room coffee and the coffee in the lobby,well..sucked. I bought some Starbucks instant to use instead. The Bistro had good employees, when they were there, but the food choices were marginal at best, and I'm pretty sure the coffee was not Starbucks. If it was, they did a poor job of preparing it.
Peter, one of the employees was a great source of information for local restaurants, etc. and I highly recommend you go with his suggestions.He really helped make this a good stay. The hotel is not in walking distance to much of anything, so rent a car or ask if Peter and the Hotel shuttle is available.
Overall, my stay there was fine. I would use this hotel again if the price was right. Otherwise, I will probably try and find a place with more things. like restaurants, in walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Bryan College Station Hotel College Station
- Courtyard Bryan College Station Hotel
- Courtyard College Station
- College Station Marriott
- College Station Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Bryan College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.