“This is a great new hotel, just minutes from campus” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada College Station

Save Saved
You added Ramada College Station to your Saves list
Ramada College Station
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   506 Earl Rudder Freeway South, College Station, TX 77840   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 29 hotels in College Station
Houston, Texas
“This is a great new hotel, just minutes from campus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

I was recently travelling for business and stayed at the Ramada in College Station.

The hotel staff was upbeat and accommodating. The rate was very reasonable, especially when considering the size of my suite-style room. Everything was extremely clean and quiet! Since the property is brand new, it's outfitted with all the latest upgrades (modern bathroom, flat-screen TV, sitting area, digital cable, etc).

This Ramada's location is only minutes from campus, so I would definitely stay here again for football games, etc. There are tons of restaurants and shops within minutes of this hotel.

I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends/family!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

309 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2010

I stayed at the Ramada in College Station for a business trip in September 2010. When I arrived the staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendations on where to eat in the area. My hotel room was quite large and very clean with a nice bathroom, sofa, large flat panel TV and very comfortable bed. The next morning I enjoyed the continental breakfast provided by the hotel. There was a good variety of food to choose from and the dining room was very clean. I would definitely stay here again on my next visit to College Station.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Bryan, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

The Ramada was an excellent hotel. Our stay could not have been better. The service was wonderful! The rooms were not only very clean but also very comfortable. The hotel is close to several places to eat and easy access to most of Bryan College Station. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for business or leisure!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2010

This new hotel on Earl Rudder Freeway South in College Station, TX provided spacious, clean and comfortable rooms. The continental breakfast gave us a most welcome sendoff to our very busy day. Mr. Patel and his very attentive staff provided excellent service beginning with our first contact right through our check out. I appreciated his patience in providing me rooming lists upon request and happily responding to my questions and concerns. The hotel has one meeting room that suited our purpose quite well. I recommend this hotel wholeheartedly and I would certainly book our group there again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Been to Ramada College Station? Share your experiences!