“sending daughter off to college was a great experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada College Station

Save Saved
You added Ramada College Station to your Saves list
Ramada College Station
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   506 Earl Rudder Freeway South, College Station, TX 77840   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 29 hotels in College Station
Katy, Texas
“sending daughter off to college was a great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

I recently stayed at the new Ramada in August with my daughter who was also moving into her new apt to start college soon. We stayed two nights, this was such a great room! Staff was friendly and helpful, the room was very clean, cool "temp outside" 107 and beds were very comfy! The hotel is within walking distance to some good resteraunts . I actually ended up leaving something in the room and to my suprise and the 1st time in history of leaving things behind, The hotel called my home 2 hrs away and left a message that I had left something behind! I will be staying there when I go visit my daughter in the future. Also the price was just what I wanted to pay and very reasonable. Thanks, Ramada!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

293 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

The staff here went above and beyond helping us find our way around. The room was great!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I was very nervous about staying at this property, as I have not stayed at a Ramada in many years and most properties that I see are rundown. This hotels was amazing! The entire hotel is very, very, clean. Rooms are wonderful......very spacious and cozy. The bed was very comfortable and all the furniture looked like it was brand new. The staff was also excellent! Everyone was very friendly and attentive to my needs. In my opinion, this is the best hotel in College Station. I would also go a step further and say this ranks in my top five for all the hotels I have stayed at this summer.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

New hotel with nice ammenities. Everything was really clean and the location is great. Good deal for the price. It's very close to the freeway as well as many restaurants.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

Unfriendly service throughout hotel! Maintenance, front desk, and manager very unpleasant. No one at the front desk half the time and when they were they weren't very helpful or willing to help. Although it is new, we had a/c problems and when we contacted the front desk they didn't seem to care that we were roasting in a room when it was 100+ degrees outside! Manager didn't apologize or try to make up for our unwanted sauna room! Have had much better experiences at other hotels. Plus, hotel is right by the main highway in town and was very noisy!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Ramada Inn is on the bypass, feels like it is brand new. Room was roomy. Internet access zippy, and free breakfast was good. My GPS couldn't find the right way to it, you can either loop around Hwy 6, or as we did later, drive through the Home Depot parking lot.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Ramada College Station makes my job easier! -Our company looks for hotels nationally, to house our employees while on long term business, that operate with the same professionalism of this establishment. Since my first contact with the hotel, it's Manager and every Front Desk staff, knows my name (though we've never met), my company, my employees names who stay in the hotel, and our account information. I trust 100% in the staff's ability to maneuver rooms to accomodate my company's large and chaotic schedules. They are upfront, responsive and hard working team members - who have catered to our every need. Need I say more, the hotel is fresh and updated; not a single complaint from our employee's who return to stay here (this says it all!). It makes me happy to be able to give these guys a big THANKS; my only hesitation in posting this review is that I'll find a full house next time I book. - Thanks Prag & crew!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Ramada College Station? Share your experiences!