“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Houston, Texas
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nice rooms, reasonably priced, and great staff!! Travel to the area quite frequently for business and have always enjoyed staying. Staff is very friendly and helpful! Great location and very quiet. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling to the Bryan/College Station area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Charleston, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I picked this hotel when I had to go to College Station for a conference. My wife and I were glad we stayed here. The hotel was very quiet and the shower is very big. We both enjoyed swimming in the outdoor pool. But the hotel had a couple of issues. First, there was a dirty towel hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I guess housekeeping missed it. We simply put in the floor. Second the floor in the bathroom was very dirty. Third, the toilet paper dispenser is very low. Despite these issues, I would recommend staying at this hotel when visiting College Station.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
country1010, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you for your very nice review, we at Country Inn strive to give our guests a great experience. We regret to hear of the issues you encountered with your housekeeping service in your room and want to apologize for any inconvenience this caused during your stay.
San Antonio, tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms. Spacious space. Breakfast was good with lots of options. Didn't hear highway noise room. Pretty pool. We had the one room suite with the foldout for our daughter. Plenty of space for the three of us.

• Stayed August 2013
san antonio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel while traveling to attend a wedding in the area. This is our second stay at this hotel. I booked the room directly over the hotel's website, making it very simple to check in.
We found the hotel to be very well kept on the exterior of the building and grounds. The lady that checked us in was fun and very accommodating. We found our room on the fourth floor and it was adequate in size containing a king bed, a desk and two chairs. The large walk-in shower was definitely a plus. The bed was extremely comfortable. The only negatives would be a noisy air conditioner and worn carpet. Neither were reportable but noticeable. The property contained a gym and pool which I did not use but they appeared to be nice. Breakfast service was great having many choice and a diligent worker keeping choices available. Overall, this is a nice property and is in a great location. I would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Yorba Linda, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I spent one night at the Country Inn and Suites. My room was not in the best location but I was tired and didn't feel like making an issue so I stayed put. The carpet was pretty gnarly but the rest of the room was fine. I did not have the breakfast but grabbed a granola bar on my way out which was great. The staff was friendly and I had a box delivered and wasn't charge for receiving it which was nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on a whim while traveling through the area. We arrive on a Monday night and were able to get a room without any trouble. The young woman who took care of us was very nice and full of information about the area. We went into our room and was pleased with everything until we noticed the shower. I have never seen this before, but their fix to a broken shower wall was to tape it with the same colored tape as the shower. Maybe they were getting ready to replace it, but I still thought it was a little unusual.

The pool area was nice but do not lean against the sides. There is a green slim that will get on you. My daughter had it all over her.

Other than that, the only thing we encountered was trouble finding a bottle of water to drink. They had a vending machine on every floor but they were all empty. From what I heard, that happens often so take your own water to be safe.

We did have a great nights sleep and the breakfast was also nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The hotel is Clean, comfortable, affordable, and it has a cozy setting. I really enjoyed my stay and I enjoyed the location of the hotel. They provided breakfast & the variety of food choices we're great. I would definitely visit again.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station? Share your experiences!