“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in College Station
College Station, Texas
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We absolutely loved the Whirlpool Suite! It was a great retreat. Our room was on the first floor, which was surprisingly quiet! The bed was extremely comfortable and we both had a great night's sleep. The staff was friendly and willing to help! Will return soon! We loved it!

Room Tip: I highly recommend the whirlpool suite. It was very relaxing and extremely comfortable!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Our first stay here will be the first of many. With three of us, the separate bedroom and living area made it possible to sleep comfortably without having to pay for a second room and the breakfast is second to none.
You definitely get value for your money here and the good service is icing on the cake. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
College Station, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I am currently staying at the Country Inn & Suites Hotel in College Station, Tx. I have been here since August and will be checking out on Feb. (here for work). Because of my job I travel a lot and I have never rated a hotel before, but I had to rate this one. 5 stars in my book, like I said I have been here for a really long time and not once have I had an inconvenience. My room is always clean with fresh towels, the staff is amazing, always in a good mood. I defenetely recommend this hotel to anyone planning on staying in College Station. And thumbs up to the breakfast, again coming from someone who has been here a long time, I don't get tired of the breakfast here. They change it up a lot and is always delicious.

Room Tip: I've stayed on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th floor and they're all great.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
CH, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice, once by myself and just recently, with a group. Both times, I was impressed with the staff's friendly and helpful attitude. This is a very clean and attractive hotel. The rooms are nicely decorated and also very clean. The breakfast is fresh and there is a good variety of items, both protein and carbs. My group arrived early at the hotel and the staff was able to get us checked in, so we could get settled in our rooms before heading out on a tour. The location is conveniently located right off the highway, and street noise is not an issue in the hotel. I found a good price online, although it still was a little high for me, especially when you add taxes in. That would be my only criticism, but the rate is still competitive for the area. The quality of the hotel also makes up for price issues with budget conscious travelers. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Alvin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to stay when in College Station. I just loved my sons response when we got into our room...Mom, you've been holding out on us. We have to come here everytime!

Breakfast is great and always very courteous staff. I found out this last time that when you return late at night, even the front doors are key card operated. I like that safety feature!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This was a nice and comfortable stay. If you have stayed at a Country In before, you know what to expect. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was typical but decent. Rooms were very clean. The only odd part was when we wanted to sit at the breakfast tables just off the lobby at around 1:00pm. We weren't expecting breakfast (of course), just wanted the group to sit comfortably together because there weren't enough seats in the lobby. The front desk clerk said that the area was closed and we couldn't sit there which seemed very odd. I expressed my displeasure and she saw the light, allowing us to use the area. We made sure it was left as we found it though. Location was one of the farthest hotels from the Texas A&M campus but it really wasn't a big deal as the town isn't that big. I recommend staying here.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is the place to stay while visiting College Station! Excellent staff, friendly and helpful.
The rooms are always clean. The overall hotel is well maintained, sparkles like a diamond!
The added bonus of a hot breakfast is such a nice touch. Great variety of breakfast items. This is our go to hotel while visiting our student at TAMU! Wonderful experience each time we have stayed. We will look forward to our next stay with the Country Inn & Suites in College Station.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station? Share your experiences!