“Yuck!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
TX
“Yuck!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We used to enjoy Ninfa's prior to their move to HWY 6. Now though the food is overpriced, service is poor, and it seems noisier to me. The food was always good-average in my book. Now it is expensive and solidly average. Entrees are almost all over $12. They no longer have an al a carte menu - which i preferred to a plate with rice and beans. They are less interested in accommodating off menu dietary requests. If you dont want a fried, cheese filled combo plate then it will cost at least $15 or more (chicken breast, fish). I am lactose intolerant, but we had family in town that wanted to go. There was literally nothing on the menu I could eat that was under $12 but a house salad. There are other better places in town that have been food and are better about serving "non-average" customers.

Visited December 2012

Amarillo, Texas
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Most everything here is good, but they are known for their fajitas. Their prices are good for what you get big portions, usually fast service. It's big and I've never had to wait for a table even when it was busy with a party of 4 or less.

Visited December 2012
Vidor, Texas
“Best Mexican in CS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I've tried all the Mexican restaurants and this is the only one that I'd go back to. I liked it and I'd recommend it to anyone in the mood for Mexican. It's a little pricey so I would say go to lunch!

Visited March 2012
College Station, Texas
“One of our regulars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I've been eating at Ninfa's since they opened in Houston years ago. My husband and I eat there at least twice a month. LOVE their margaritas. They have an excellent menu selection that is closer to authentic than many Mexican food restaurants, and they are affordably priced.

Visited August 2012
College Station, Texas, United States
“little pricey but good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

food is a little pricey but the food is very good. the service is pretty good most of the time. we go quiet offten.

Visited August 2012