“Good location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 College Station

Save Saved
You added Super 8 College Station to your Saves list
Super 8 College Station
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   301 Texas Ave., Business Rt 6 & Texas Avenue S, College Station, TX 77840-1721   |
Ranked #26 of 29 hotels in College Station
Texarkana, Texas
“Good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I found this Super 8 motel while driving to the Bush Presidential Library and Museum. It's on Texas Avenue, which is the main street connecting Bryan and College Station. It's very close to the Texas A and M campus, and also near one of my favorite cafeterias, which is Luby's. The motel was well maintained, and was quiet. I had a good night's rest, and would definitely consider staying here again the next time I'm in College Station.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
DRIPPING SPRINGS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Every time I stay at the Super 8 in College Station, I am always happy to stay there. The Manager and Assistant Desk clerks are friendly, helpful, respectful and just nice. Rooms are clean and that is why I have made this particular hotel my regular place to stay when I am there. I recommend it most positively.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

First of all, I get that the Super 8 raises their rates for the Aggie home football games. However, there is a thing called price gouging. Normally, the exact room two days later is 65.00. Last weekend, this same room was 200.00. In addition, to stay there you "had" to book a two nigh stay even if you did not want to stay. In regards to my room. I'm a non smoker, the room smelled like smoke. The double bed room .. The two beds were full size so my wife and I were very uncomfortable and did not sleep well together. Also, the beds were awful. The tv control power button was broke and I had to play with the tv even to get it to work. The remote, the batteries were dead, not even an option. I kept smelling food in the room so after some hunting we did find a sonic bag with a partially finished burger inside. That night when I arrived, I looked for an iron. Started to look in a closet but you know what, there is not one. I called the front desk. Was told I could check out one but since the front desk was busy, they could not bring me one. Five mins later, I walked down the one flight of stairs to find the hostess on the computer reading the Internet. The ironing board I checked out was about 2.5 feet long with a piece of clothe on wood. The iron, it leaked. The beds, you might as well sleep on some flour tortillas. Last, I guess I'm mad as I didn't go to the aggie game but had to endure bs drinking and hollering in the parking lot as the sound was so loud and the front desk didnt care. The rooms were worth 30.00 a night to book a hooker. Sorry to be blunt but that's what they are worth. Last, I think everyone would agree that the staff you hire and is the face of your company represents you. The guy that checked me out, saggy pants and had the earrings that stretched your ear lobes out to look like huge holes. He was very nice, but ... I think you get the picture. There should not be a price gouge on nights of games, you will sell out super 8... Highway robbery.

• Stayed October 2012
Natchitoches, Louisiana, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

This hotel is relatively clean, the ladies in housekeeping do a good job for what they are working with. The sheets were new, the matress was pretty good, and the ac worked well. We stayed on football weekend so we paid 145 a night, two night minimum. I would guess they normally get 50 or 60 bucks during the week. The rooms are very dated and could use a full remodel ASAP.

Room Tip: Call them out at check in on the silly one dollar a day safe charge.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 College Station? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 College Station

Address: 301 Texas Ave., Business Rt 6 & Texas Avenue S, College Station, TX 77840-1721
Location: United States > Texas > College Station
Ranked #26 of 29 hotels in College Station
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 College Station 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 College Station Hotel College Station
Super Eight College Station
College Station Super Eight
College Station Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 College Station, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.