“very nice” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in College Station

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

At 5:00 PM I confirmed with the Hotel that I would be arriving late. Upon arrival at 9:00 PM I was informed that the hotel was full and they did not have a record of my phone call confirming my arrival time. I was directed to a hotel 8 miles away. My business reservation that was made weeks in advance was not honored.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
hawthornmanager, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey regarding the Hawthorn Suites. I would like to personally apologize for your experience and your reservation not being honored. I have addressed this situation with my front desk staff to assure that we do have not this issue in the future. I do hope in the future that you would please give the Hawthorn Suites another chance to prove to you that we provide the best customer service and that our guest are our number one priority. Please feel free to contact me should you want to discuss this further or have any questions. Thank you again for your time.

Amber Delgado
979-695-9500
Kansas City, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was very impressed during my stay. However, I left clothing there on accident and called 2 hours after checkout to request they be mailed to me. A month later, the clothes have still not been sent out and no one at the hotel knows anything, saying it is someone else's problem. I also requested for a manager to call me after calling over 5 time trying to figure out where my clothes were, and of course they never did.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station

Address: 1010 University Drive East, College Station, TX 77840
Location: United States > Texas > College Station
#7 Romantic Hotel in College Station
#11 Business Hotel in College Station
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station 2.5*
The perfect hotel for an extended stay or weekend getaway. Enjoy all the amenities of home and experience consistency, quality and comfort when you stay with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham.Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham's full-featured, spacious suites and convenient amenities make this hotel in College Station ideal. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham College Station Hotel College Station
Hawthorn Suites College Station
College Station Hawthorn Suites

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.