“I really have enjoy staying at the this hotel. The first...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 29 hotels in College Station

279 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
knox city, tx
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I reserved a 2 queen bed room 3 months in advance for tamu graduation weekend. Upon arrival I was told they only had a king room. I told them my reservation was for 2 queens. She told me that when you book through another hotel site that the type of room is not guaranteed. I pulled up my reservation on my phone told her I booked it through the Wyndham site and it was for 2 queen beds. She just said again they only had a king. Which I took because it was a graduation weekend and I knew I wouldn't be able to find another room. I would have appreciated a discount or something since I didn't get what I reserved on their site..

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
hawthornmanager, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you taking the time out of your day to complete our survey. I understand that you had some issues regarding your room type during your stay. I have addressed this issue with my staff so we can ensure that you and any future guest get the room types that they are requesting. I apologize for your experience here at the Hawthorn suites and please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions.

Amber Delgado
979-695-9500
SAINT PAUL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

The staff, and possibly some friends of theirs(?), seemed a bit rowdy this time around during the Wednesday evening "customer appreciation" event. My crew, and I, were quite tired after a working a long day. We were looking to relax, and enjoy what was provided, but it was too much like sitting in a loud bar. Otherwise, I can't complain. Great staff. Love staying here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

hawthornmanager, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our surveys. I would like to apologize for your experience during our Wednesday social; I have spoken with my staff and took care of this situation. Thank you again for staying with us and should you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Amber Delgado
979-695-9500
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station

Address: 1010 University Drive East, College Station, TX 77840
Location: United States > Texas > College Station
Ranked #12 of 29 hotels in College Station
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station 2.5*
The perfect hotel for an extended stay or weekend getaway. Enjoy all the amenities of home and experience consistency, quality and comfort when you stay with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham.Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham's full-featured, spacious suites and convenient amenities make this hotel in College Station ideal. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham College Station Hotel College Station
Hawthorn Suites College Station
College Station Hawthorn Suites

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;