“Not so Great Experience” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Clute
Deer Park
“Not so Great Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

First, check in was easy, but when got to the room someone was still in it. Luckly, they weren't at the time I opened the door, but if they had I could have been shot!!!! Desk clerk had to go up and see that someone's stuff was still in the room instead of just giving me a different room.

Next day the manager asked how things were and I told her of that experience and made mentio of the room number i was moved to and she said that someone else was in that room for the evening and I might have to change rooms. I asked if my stuff was still there and she said she was not sure, so I went to go find out. It had not been moved and I asked if I was going to have to move to a different room that I would just pack and leave! She said I did not need to move.

I will not stay at this hotel again. I was on a company trip and they paid for it and I think they should be given a full refund!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Marble Falls, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My first stay at this hotel and my first Baymont Suites in many years. The room was clean and comfortable though my daughter said she saw some ants in the bathroom. This is not uncommon in southeast Texas. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and brought bedding to our room for the sleeper sofa. Most hotels usually ask you to come get it at the front desk when you ask very late at night. She didn't and I was most impressed. The only downside was the breakfast. It wasn't bad, and it was free, but I just wish the quality had been a little better. But it was no worse than most hotel breakfasts I have had at other places. There is a Whataburger a block down the street so I could have gone there as well. I'll certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ice machines are on the 1st and 3rd floor only.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Formerly Best Western. Located on hotel row just off the highway and minutes away from many attractions in the Clute/Lake Jackson area. The grounds are well-maintained and attractive. My king suite on the third floor had a nice sitting area with TV, foldout couch, and easy chair. The bedroom was large enough for a very comfortable king bed, nice work desk, and a chest with flat-screen TV on top. The free internet was fast. Bathroom was large and very clean, as was the whole suite. I noted that the bathtub can be slippery and the hot water is Really Hot. Nice, full hot breakfast including eggs and sausage, biscuits and gravy, ceral, pastries, waffles, fruit, etc. Breakfast area is quite small with only 4 small tables. This is a dog-friendly hotel, but the rooms are so quiet, I never heard barking except in the hall. My bed was so comfortable, and the room so quiet, that I overslept my wakeup time. Recommended for a comfortable, quiet nights' stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Clute? Share your experiences!