“Best in Town” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Clute
Oklahoma City
“Best in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2015

Another quality Marriot location. property grounds and building are well maintained. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room had all of the things I have come to expect, comfortable bed, pillows and a well equipped work area. Breakfast was plenty.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Ashley B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson/Clute, responded to this review, January 26, 2015
Hello,

We at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Lake Jackson Clute thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are very happy that we could accommodate you for your travel needs and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to the area!

Ashley Baker
Operations Manager

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Overland Park, KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

Traveled to the Lake Jackson/Clute area for business and stayed at the only Marriott in the area due to being a Marriott rewards member. Very impressed with the friendly staff that greeted us upon our late night arrival, thank you for the smile Bea.

Room was comfortable and clean.

Breakfast was limited but much appreciated since we had to be out the door our first morning very early so at least we had some food in our stomachs to start the day. Again thank you for that Bea.

This was my first time staying at a TownPlace Suite brand and absolutely enjoyed it. Located around restaurants so access to those is pretty easy.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Ashley B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson/Clute, responded to this review, November 28, 2014
Hello,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us this review it is appreciated. Secondly I'm glad we could accomodate you and that Ms. Bea was a big help I will definitely pass this on. If you ever have any suggestions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Lakewood, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

I have stayed at this many times in the past year and there were major issues we had with certain people & problems we dealt with but I will say this over the past few months the hotel Management team has step up and made some much needed changes in this hotel and I will without a shadow of of a doubt recommand the hotel 150% to everyone. The have an awesome Team that truly goes beyond the call of duty to make you feel truly right at home while away from home. A BIG THANK YOU the Manager of the Hotel Ms. Ashley, & 3 caring young ladies that have been very sweet, kind & helped to me a lot & to my family too, they are Lauren and Ruby and Kiera They are all awesome Thank you so much

Room Tip: the rooms are clean they are in process of getting remolded. the atomshere is great and the staff in...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Ashley B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson/Clute, responded to this review, November 20, 2014
Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us this AWESOME review and your loyalty to our hotel. If you have any suggestions on what we could improve on please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

I stayed at Towneplace suites for 50 nights, starting early Sept 2014. This place is ultra-clean, good sized rooms, quiet and staffed with a 5-star crew. A special thanks to Night Counter Attendant Ms. Beatrice Edwards. The entire staff was always friendly and helpful, but Ms. Bea went out of her way to be hospitable and make me feel like I was at home. Every staff member greeted me by name! I work 12 hour days, 7 days a week. When you work those hours, small details can make a big difference. Their were a lot of business travelers staying here from the Oil and Gas business. Our work days start ultra early. We could always count on Ms Bea having breakfast out EARLY to cater to her early risers. Again, the little details..

a Plus: Every floor had a well equipped laundry room with 3 washers and 3 dryers THAT ACTUALLY WORKED, and only cost $2.50 to wash/dry per load.

The only aspect I would say lacked was their gym and maybe their WiFi. The gym was a little sparse and w no scale. And you needed to sign in to their WiFi every time you left the hotel and came back. Kind of a pain, but the WiFi was fast.

Top notch. I would highly recommend. And if you happen to check in a night and meet Ms. Bea, your stay will surely start off the right way.

I travel 11 - 12 months a year and the Staff at TownePlace Suties - Clute were knowledgeable and quick with any service requested. I'm staying at a Holiday Inn in Louisiana now and the front desk help leaves a lot to be desired.

Good job, Marriott!

Room Tip: I had a room next to the parking lot and with the black-out curtains, I slept like a baby. The hote...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Ashley B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson/Clute, responded to this review, October 29, 2014
T.Parolini,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, we also enjoyed having you! It is always our goal to make our guests feel at home especially when they are with us for so long. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.
Hackberry, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

The stay here is related to work. I am working in this area for months at a time and this hotel offered an at-home feel. A full kitchen and separate bedroom with large closet is great when my spouse is with me. The rooms, including the bathroom, are very nicely sized with a sofa & TV in the sitting area and a large table in kitchen area. There is a guest laundry as well, which is a plus, however, we have stayed at other properties that offer FREE guest laundry facilities on site. There is a complimentary breakfast, but not much variety. Only bran type cereals, which is not a favorite with children, are on the menu. After a week stay, I have only seen breakfast sausage & no bacon, & only bagels or muffins and no biscuits or bread for toast. There is room for improvement there. The staff was nice.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Ashley B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson/Clute, responded to this review, October 10, 2014
James,

We greatly appreciate your review. I will definitely pass on the suggestions you made about breakfast!
Vail, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014

I almost never give five-star reviews because ... well, most hotel properties aren't worthy of such a ranking, and if I gave everything five stars then my reviews would be just a bunch of meaningless, emotional claptrap. So let's get down to business. I spent two nights at the Towneplace Suites Lake Jackson/Clute in late September, and enjoyed every moment of it. The staff is friendly and helpful. The building seems to be new, and is squeaky-clean. The breakfast included some hot items and was more than adequate. The one and ONLY thing about this hotel that nearly drove me nuts was the excruciatingly slow Internet. It wasn't only slow -- it occasionally came to a screeching halt and I had to connect and reconnect until it decided to let me back on again. Why do I care so much about the Internet? Because I'm a business traveler -- it's how I file reports, do my time cards, research technical issues for clients, and so forth. I don't expect the Internet at a hotel to be as fast as my connection at home, but at the bare minimum I expect something usable. If it wasn't for the Internet issue, this TownePlace Suites would have easily had five stars from me.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Ashley B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson/Clute, responded to this review, September 26, 2014
Mr. Diesel,

First we would like to apologize about the issues you encountered with the internet. We will do everything we can to get it fixed. Secondly I'm glad you enjoyed everything else. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, as it gives us insight on what we need to improve on. If you ever have any questions or other suggestions please feel free to let us know!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

I have to start of by saying this is an amazing hotel to stay at. I had a lot of dealings with Roberta Garcia she is on the evening shift usually. She is so professional and helpful. She made me feel very welcome. I have seen her deal with many people at a time and keeps smiling all the while.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Ashley B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson/Clute, responded to this review, September 24, 2014
Dear Michelle,

First we want to Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Secondly we are pleased that you are enjoying your stay and the staff. Everything we do is aimed at guest satisfaction. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at any time.

Been to TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson/Clute? Share your experiences!