This hotel looks like great on the outside, but beware!!! Here's what I found:
1. Room was falling apart. Hair dryer did not work, toilet paper holder kept falling off, toilet seat broke(had to hold it to use the restroom).
2. No supplies in the room. When we checked in, the room had only 2 towels. When we asked for more, we had to wait 3 hours for more towels. The attendant told us they were in the dryer.
3. No coffee pot, as advertised, in the room.
4. The complimentary breakfast was pretty bad. Luke-warm coffee, muffins, bagels, juice. That's it. If you're into nothing but carbs and starches, I guess you could call that a breakfast.
5. Upon check-out, the front desk clerk got very rude about me wanting a receipt.
6. Hot tub was cold.
7. Pool was too small.
All in all, I will pay a little bit more and find a good hotel. Will not go back to this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clute's only 100% non-smoking hotel, first class service but without the price. ... more less