I have stayed here often and conducted corporate retreats here as well. The property is beautiful. Each cabin is furnished with antiques and looks over a crystal clear artisan lake. Truly a special place and the staff go out of their way to be of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Retreat at Artesian Lakes (formerly Chain - O - Lakes Resort & Conference Center) is a uniquely designed, nature-focused facility ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways, weddings, group retreats and business conferences.Located on the edge of the Texas Big Thicket National Preserve, about one hour north of Houston, The Retreat at Artesian Lakes offers overnight accommodations in authentic log cabins, log suites, and private log homes. The Retreat at Artesian Lakes is also home to Hilltop Restaurant, a famous East Texas landmark founded by renowned herbalist and cook, Madalene Hill. Hilltop's exquisite cuisine is based on the herbs grown in the adjacent garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Retreat at Artesian Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Retreat At Artesian Lakes Hotel Cleveland
- Retreat At Artesian Lakes Cleveland
- Chain o Lakes Cleveland
- The Retreat At Artesian Lakes Texas/Cleveland