Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1410 Nasa Rd 1, Clear Lake City, TX 77058   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
“dirty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

The garbage was not taken out before we got here, so the lastbpeoples trash was just sitting there and it smelled.then we find old french fries under the cousion of thenchair.wtf? The ac sucks and the tv channels suck.wouldnt stay here again

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is my second stay here.During my first stay I was here for six months. Most of the employees are very professional and The manageress Ladonna is very caring lady and goes out of the way to help. She is very competent. The maintenance manager Henry is very competent and has a very pleasant demeanor. Rubens who manages the front desk is very helpful and competent

Location is very central. There are several reasonable restaurants very close by. Coming off I-45 you are right there. Breakfast is good. It is a clean property. Next door is Starbucks and and a dry cleaners. There is even hospital very close by,

I recommend this place without reservations..
Jag

Room Tip: Good place to stay. Make an early reservation
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Ham46,
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Sandwich, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was here out of town from Chicago working as a Superintendent for Construction. Everybody at this hotel was very nice and polite and professional. The janitorial/maintenance, housekeeping and the front desk. All very professional and polite with a smile to help me get through my day that much easier. Rooms were clean, everything was kept up very nicely. But there was one guy that stood out from the rest with exceptional service and that was Ruben at the front desk at the Johnson Space Center. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, polite and asked how everything was all the time but was not annoying about it. He does a wonderful job and deserves to be groomed for his excellence in his profession. Give him a vacation and a promotion. Ruben was definitely a very hard worker. I am giving you guys a perfect review solely because of Ruben.

Room Tip: Ask for Ruben
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Mike F,
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about our staff. Our staff is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
Webster, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I've been staying with Extended Stay on and off for the last year or so! The staff has Always taken care of me and my needs! Ruben has been a big inspiration to me since the first time we meet! He has great patience, smile, and has gone out of his way each time I've needed help!! It's a pleasure having to go to the staff for help! Thanks FOR MAKING ME FEEL AT HOME AWAY FROM HOME!! I'm very impressed with the way Ruben has treated me and the other guests with Respect, Patience, and Understanding even when his day is not going well! He is a Great Asset to Your Company! Thanks Ruben and Entire Staff!!!!!! Y'all Make Me Smile!
Have a Bleesed Day Gregg U.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Gregg U, It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

CLEAR LAKE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My Name Is Roshanda Humphrey, and I would like to take this time to say, that my stay at the Johnson Space Center Extended America, has been Excellent!!! The staff there has been really helpful and always polite. My check-in went very well and smooth. and big shout to Ruben at the front desk!!!! He has done alot for me and my son Terrance.. way to go.. Extended St
ay America. And Thanks Ruben!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you so very much for your review of Extended Stay America Houston - NASA . Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay enjoyable. Please know that we would be elated to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been staying at this motel since Nov 2012, the staff has been absolutly beautiful to me
I'm talking from the front desk to the janitor, maids, they are never to busy to talk to me day or nite, my room is always clean, the front desk personnel are especialy kind, they always have a smile for me no matter what kind of day they mite have had, Extended stay needs to be very proud that you have these people,working for you, I know I'm very proud of everyone of them

thanks
LARS ECKLUND
larsecklund1@aol.com
970-261=5470

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Lars E, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience at our NASA location. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or several months. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

My personel experience with this Extended Stay Hotel Front Desk Personel is excellent. They are very courteous, pleasant and helpful. Relocating from Pittsburgh Pa. to Houston Tx. I have a lot of business that needs to be finalized from Tx. I am not computer literate and I needed assistance with an e-mail from my PC . The problem that I was having was that I was unable to pull up and print out a certain important form that I needed to complete ASAP and forward via mail. The gentlemen that assisted me was not only helpful , but he was very patient in listening to my problem. Ruben took time to locate on my PC the particular e-mail. Pull up the form(s) for me and print the necessary copies that I so desperately needed. This type of courtesy-patience and pleasantness is GREATLY APPRECIATED and these acts are what the world needs more of. The staff there is wonderful. They are really there for you !

Tammie P.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we are excelling in making your stay a wonderful experience. We appreciate knowing that the staff is playing an important role in making your stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible.Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope that we can continue to make your stay a "home away from home" experience!

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center

Extended Stayamerica Houston-Johnson Space Hotel
Extended Stayamerica Houston-Johnson Space Hotel Clear Lake City
Extended Stay Clear Lake City
Clear Lake City Extended Stay
Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center Clear Lake City, TX
Address: 1410 Nasa Rd 1, Clear Lake City, TX 77058
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Clear Lake City
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Clear Lake City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.