“Front Desk Personel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1410 Nasa Rd 1, Clear Lake City, TX 77058   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Clear Lake City
“Front Desk Personel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

My personel experience with this Extended Stay Hotel Front Desk Personel is excellent. They are very courteous, pleasant and helpful. Relocating from Pittsburgh Pa. to Houston Tx. I have a lot of business that needs to be finalized from Tx. I am not computer literate and I needed assistance with an e-mail from my PC . The problem that I was having was that I was unable to pull up and print out a certain important form that I needed to complete ASAP and forward via mail. The gentlemen that assisted me was not only helpful , but he was very patient in listening to my problem. Ruben took time to locate on my PC the particular e-mail. Pull up the form(s) for me and print the necessary copies that I so desperately needed. This type of courtesy-patience and pleasantness is GREATLY APPRECIATED and these acts are what the world needs more of. The staff there is wonderful. They are really there for you !

Tammie P.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we are excelling in making your stay a wonderful experience. We appreciate knowing that the staff is playing an important role in making your stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible.Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope that we can continue to make your stay a "home away from home" experience!

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I check in at 6pm and they gave me a room that had not been cleaned or made. I went back to the front desk to find that another individual had the same issue. Then to top it off. My next door neighbors vacuumed at midnight and keep yelling and cursing at each other. So ghetto!!! The desk was about to fall apart and the whole building decor and furniture are seriously out dated! Ok now here is the best part! They charge you and extra $3 per day if you want your room cleaned, vacuumed and bed made!!! I do not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy!

• Stayed January 2013
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at our hotel. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing me at jsc@extendedstay.com.

I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

My stay has been nothing more than exceptional! The Manager and All the Staff will keep you coming back for more! You'll really feel pampered. This hotel stays clean inside and outside. The lighting is very good at night inside the hotel as well as outside. They have an excellent housekeeping and mantenance staff like no other! The front desk staff are warm, always helpful and very friendly. The hotel is clean, quiet, no drama. You'll be surounded by everything at your finger tips; I love the location, which has easy acess to resturants, coffee shops, bars, shopping, dining, movie theater, and so much more! You'll be close to several area attractions such as Space Center Houston, Kemah Boardwalk, Galveston Island, Bay Brook and the new Tanger Mall Outlets, and approx. 40 minutes from Down Town Houston. This hotel location does not have a fitness center or pool, however they'll give you permission to use their sister property's facility only minutes away. I would highly recommend staying here if your on vacation, business, or need short term/long term housing.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a Great review about your recent stay at Extended Stay America Johnson Space Center. I'm thrilled that we have been able to make this a "home away from home" for you. Great Customer Service is our top priority and I am glad that our staff is meeting your expectations. Please be assured of our continued commitment to offer our guest the quality and service they come to expect and deserve. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Our stay here has been wonderful With friendly staff very professional and anything that we need they make sure that we are accommodated this is a great place to stay. over the course of the stay they have done numerous upgrades that are greatly appreciated! thank you PS absolutely love the breakfast bar

• Stayed November 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay and stay here at the Nasa Rd 1 location and have alwaya found the staff very helpful especially LaDonna and Henry. This is probably the coolest staff I've met in my travels and I teavel quite often, worldwide.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk any questions and don't be afraod to bug them later with any more questions r...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Michael U, thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you were pleased with your recent stay here. It is our hope that we provided a "home away from home" experience for each guest. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have experienced this to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff is very helpful and curtious, they seem to be very well trained. The housekeeping staff does a very good job of keeping the room and lobby area clean. I have been here for eight months and will be here for quite awhile longer. The access to major roadways and local businesses is just another reason to stay here. The only thing that would make my stay better is for there to be more of a selection of tv channels to watch. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a nice and clean place to stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Danny T, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or eight months. It sounds like we are doing that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I am staying here on business and unfortunately for me the room has been paid in advance. My first week I had an infestation of crickets and the 1st floor plumbing overflowed and my bathroom was under water, sewer water. They finally moved me to new room on 2nd floor. The smell is awful. They assured me it was a non-smoking floor but I couldn't tell. Also, my toilet had mold growing in it. The customer-service is horrible. After 2 weeks of trying to get a manager, I finally called corporate and they got her to call me the next day. This week, we have more plumbing problems where they have to turn water off. This has been the worst experience!!! The staff could care less. you can tell they hate their job. The place is disgusting.

• Stayed October 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The over flow of the toilet, crickets and bad smell that you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I am working on the plumbing issue with our Vendor to ensure that the unpleasant experience with the over flown toilets does not happen again in the future to also prevent the bad smell. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I hope that you will contact me directly, at aventura@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center

Address: 1410 Nasa Rd 1, Clear Lake City, TX 77058
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Clear Lake City
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Clear Lake City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Houston-Johnson Space Hotel Clear Lake City
Extended Stay Clear Lake City
Clear Lake City Extended Stay
Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center Clear Lake City, TX

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.