“I have found my home away from home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Southern Rose Ranch

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chappell Hill
Southern Rose Ranch
You added Southern Rose Ranch to your Saves list
8580 Dairy Farm Rd., Chappell Hill, TX 77426   |
CONROE, TX
“I have found my home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

Souther Rose Ranch is one of the most wonderful getaway locations I have had the pleasure of staying at in all my travels. Donna is an awesome chef and wonderful hostess. The animals are precious and it is so peaceful to sit in the rocker on the front porch and just listen to the sounds of nature. The bed is so comfortable and the suite is wonderfully appointed. My adult daughter and I went for our birthday weekend and felt like princesses. We will be back!

• Stayed March 2010

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
baltimore, md
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2009

If you doubt the existence of Heaven you need to visit the Southern Rose Ranch. This is with out a doubt the most peaceful place on earth. The atmosphere is the most relaxing we have ever experienced. The farm is full of animals the are just a joy to watch. Coming from the city it was very entertaining to watch the cows take care of their babies and the horses play with each other. Our room was gorgeous and felt just like being at home. The breakfasts were out of this world, I think Donna needs to make a cook book with all her yummy recipes. The dogs on the ranch made me miss my dog at home a little less, they were so loving and playful. I highly recommend this B & B if you want to run away from reality for a while
troy & kim pritt

• Liked — atmosphere
  • Disliked — having to leave to go home
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Bakersfield, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2009

We had a wonderful time at this b&b. There were five of us girls for a weekend get away. It was beautiful. Cozy, beautifully decorated, scenic, comfortable and the breakfasts were unique and yummy. As a photographer, I enjoyed all the attention to detail and loved the quiet, picturesque views. It was great! Would stay here over and over.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2009

5 of us girls went to stay for a weekend and enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere. We rented both rooms that were spacious and comfortable. The rooms were pleasing and not over the top frilly! My husband would have been comfortable there. Both rooms had a table and our suite (star suite) had 2 sofas as well with a mini kitchenette. The owners had their own house nearby and were kind and helpful. There is a hot tub surrounded by a gorgeous patio and country scene that is absolutely beautiful! You could even have a fire outside by the hot tub! A friend recommended this place to me and I was not disappointed. Well worth the money.

Stayed January 2009
Dallas, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2008

5 of us stayed at the Southern Rose Ranch for a girls weekends away. The place is gorgeous. You have your own space, not in the owners house, although their house is next to it, but it is private due to great landscaping. We rented both rooms and both were very clean and nicely decorated for Christmas. The place is on a ranch with some cows, horses, chickens and dogs... all the animals are friendly. The stone fireplace outside is a cozy place to gather and if we had our husbands with us I am sure they would have loved the big barbeque too. The owners are very nice, and a have a good balance between being friendly and helpful but not intrusive. Both breakfasts were great, but if you are a big eater in the morning bring along some extra snacks. The Ranch is a perfect place to relax and hang out with friends.

• Liked — Clean
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends

Been to Southern Rose Ranch? Share your experiences!