“Room not ready.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Channelview

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Dirty comforters.. There was blood on the one given to us.. When I told the housekeeper, she didnt do a thing.. Terrible.. I didnt feel good at that time, I told the manager that I needed my room to be clean first because I dont want to be bother later the day, he said that I have to wait.. Inconsiderate manager..

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Tyler, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had a death in the family and a situation that necessitated moving my wheelchair-bound sister-in-law out of her home for a few hours. My nephew thought that a 3-star would be more affordable and suggested Days Inn. Without question I told the person at the desk our situation, requested a handicap access room and made reservations for 2 rooms (the second room for my husband, my son, and myself). The rate was $90 after taxes. For $180 we received two stinky rooms with ours being stinkier than the one we had my sister-in-law in. Imagine one hot pink wall, one lime green wall, and one royal blue wall with a cloud mural on the ceiling, worn comforters that did not match the decor (if you can call it that), stained furniture, and a few dingy gray towels. We had a group of what appeared to be construction workers partying outside on the sidewalk till almost 3 am right outside our room. When my son went to bed, every time he turned over, the bed made a creaking noise that woke me up. The next morning, I went over to the Fairfield Inn, used a military discount in combination with a bereavement rate and stayed for $103 per night after taxes were added. Needless to say we stayed the next 3 days a the Fairfield and it was wonderful in comparison. Definitely worth an extra $13 per night.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Channelview hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Although convinient, the inn was right off the highway...I mean right off the highway. The rooms are decorated awfully. Nothing matches from the tasteless mural to the carpet and red soiled blue love seat. The didn't give enough towels and I had to ask for tissue. It seemed more appropriate for truckers. Not that personable there either. We finished our stay somewhere else.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 3 day! The price is what you get! The room that i stayed was clean.

Complain: The front desk officer/owner tried to open my room twice without knocking the door to change my linen. That's a big no, no. Where's the privacy there?

For that i dont recommend this hotel especilly to females..

• Stayed May 2011

Been to Days Inn And Suites Houston Channelview TX? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn And Suites Houston Channelview TX

Address: 15765 I-10 East, Channelview, TX 77530
Location: United States > Texas > Channelview
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Channelview
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn And Suites Houston Channelview TX 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn And Suites Houston Channelview TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn And Suites Houston Channelview TX, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.