“FIRST CLASS SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Denham Springs, Louisiana
“FIRST CLASS SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Best hotel i have ever used. No surprises. Will use this facility and recommend to family and business associates. I had a two day stay. Found myself trying to find an excuse to stay longer. All the amenities you could ask for and more. the main surprise was that their were none! The staff, and i mean all bent over backwards to make my stay enjoyable. It was just that. The breakfast was hot and fresh, room super clean, my room 30x12. a suite, withy 42 in. lg. Best bed and pillows i have ever slept on. nice ceiling fan.m Im just a country boy and the good country atmosphere was waht i like.

Room Tip: I use kayak to check out all local hotels and prices. On the bestwestern plus site check out the sui...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Classic Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
David,
I am honored that you enjoyed your stay with us. At Best Western Plus Classic Inn & Suites we treat our guest how we would want to be treated. I hope to see you again in the near future. THANK YOU for leaving us a review. Call if you ever need anything.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

A few days ago I made my way into the lobby of the hotel more than a little raod weary. By the time I was checked in I was feeling better. The young lady who checked me in was cheerful and enthusastic. The General Manager, Casey Davis was there as well with a smile on her face and an excellent suggestion for a place to dine. They both made it apparent that they were actually interested in getting me checked in and on my way to a restful and productive stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
CD_MGR, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Classic Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Dear Jay H,
I just wanted to say THANK YOU again for the great review. I hope all is well with you and your family. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your experience here and I hope that we see you again in the near future. Keep smiling and never lose your amusing personality. Once again THANK YOU for your feedback.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Classic Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Classic Inn & Suites

Address: 210 Moffett Drive, Center, TX 75935
Location: United States > Texas > Center
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Center
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Classic Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Classic Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Classic Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.