“Service was good, but food was average” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 172 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Cuisines: American
Seminary, Mississippi, United States
“Service was good, but food was average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a wood fired pizza and it was undercooked. Appetizer was good and most of the friends I was with said their meal was good. Be prepared to smell like smoke the rest of the night (from the wood fire). Atmosphere and service was good. Would probably give it another try.

Visited June 2014

Austin, Texas
“Yummy food, well prepared and presented. Excellent, attentive service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I dined at Bellini's for the first time on Memorial Day. The menu is versatile, lots of tempting choices. I ordered the Quiche Bellini, a Mediterranean salad, passionfruit tea and for dessert a piece of Banana's Foster cheesecake. Entire meal was delicious. I liked the size of the side salad. A good size for accompanying the quiche which was a generous portion. The Bananas Foster cheesecake was creamy and cold. Very nice end to a good meal. The service as also very attentive. I will definitely return to Bellini's in the near future to try other meals. Their dessert selection included about 16 different gelatos as well. I was tempted to get 2 desserts!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cedar Park, Texas, United States
“Great service, excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We've been to Bellini's many times, and it is ALWAYS amazing! Love the glazed salmon, the oysters are fresh & fabulous, and the king ranch chicken is the best we've ever had!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Georgetown, Texas
“First timers beware”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Mother's Day dinner was ruined by this restaurant.
Don't get up to use the restroom or view the gelato unless someone in your party can stay seated at the table. They will clean your table as soon as you get up, even if you are still in the restaurant.
My daughter I decided to try this restaurant after sampling some menu items at the Woof Run 5k.
Things started out fine; we ordered our drinks, then a deep dish pizza, and a side of macaroni.
The waitress (Lacy) seemed nice and told us the deep dish will take a little longer to cook then the regular pizza, which was not a problem.
My daughter and I decided to go to the restroom, since we had plenty of time to go before our food arrived.
While we were in the restroom, the wait staff was cleaning the table. (Not our assigned waitress)
They apologized. We waited another 10 minutes before our food was served. Food was good, so we decided to have a dessert. Maybe try the gelato. The waitress suggested we go to the counter to sample a few flavors since we were still waiting for our to go order. While we are at the counter I turned around, they're cleaning our table again!!!!! And I left a note on the table say to not clean the table. I don't understand. There was no one waiting to be seated (this happened twice).
The manager Bill seemed to be unapologetic to the situation. It seems the restaurant did not want my business. However, when I said please cancel the to go pizza and bring the bill for what I ate. Amazingly the pizza was ready.
First time I can forgive, but second time within 30 minutes and the same mistake, is unacceptable and rude.
I hope the restaurant owners will share this review with their staff and address a solution to have better customer service. If this type of customer service continues, this restaurant will go out of business.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Wow! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We just moved to the area and happen to stop in for happy hour. Glad we did! Not only is the Signature Bellini the best I've had, husband loves the beer selection! Brought the kids back for dinner. Everything we have ordered has been great! Huge Portions also. I recommend the Smoked Chicken Salad Sandwich! Best I've ever had as well. I can go on and on. Our new favorite spot!