“watch out for bed bugs” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1605 E. Whitestone Boulevard., Cedar Park, TX 78613   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Cedar Park
Houston, Texas
“watch out for bed bugs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

i got bed bug bites in one area of my back from staying here one night. the room appeared clean, but apparently not. if you stay here, check your bed carefully!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
AnisaB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this review, August 31, 2011
After your initial complaint about this issue, 4 weeks after your stay, my staff and I thoroughly inspected the room you stayed in and have found no evidence of bed bug activity. We take these types of reports very seriously - every member of my staff is fully trained on how to inspect for bed bugs. During the 4 weeks between your stay and your comlpaint, the room has been rented numerous times, and we have had absolutely no other reports of bug bites. I understand that you believe your bites may have come from our hotel, but I can assure you that they did not, and I encourage you to investigate other places you have visited in the month since your stay at our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Brownsville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

Hotel room was clean, the hotel outer and inner appearance was nice and tidy. Breakfast was good! Stayed here for almost a week. The staff were very friendly. I will be recommending this hotel to others.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
We certainly appreciate the positive feedback about our hotel and our services! My staff and I work very hard to provide a fantastic guest experience, and I am so glad we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cedar Park!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I stayed here for a brief visit. I was supposed to stay here again in August but I value my sleep and will not be back. The room was clean and the bathroom was nice but the beds were very uncomfortable. I was up every hour on the hour. You could feel every spring in that mattress. I did have one other problem with the water in the shower. It was scalding hot. I reported this to the desk staff and they said they were always complimented on their beds and they had to keep their water that hot for everyone. I know this to be untrue. If you are traveling with small children be very careful. A water heater set at 140 can give 3rd degree burns in 20 seconds. where as on set at 120 will do that in 5 minutes and you still get a great shower. If you value sleep and your children's skin stay elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
I am sorry that your stay was uncomfortable. Our new Serta mattresses do in fact provide a great night's sleep for the vast majority of our guests. We strive to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and fantastic customer service. Our hot water heaters are set within a normal range, and all faucets in the hotel are adjustable so that the hot and cold water can be mixed to create each guest's ideal temperature.
Lubbock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

My colleagues and I stayed at the HIX in Cedar Park through the Summer of 2010. The staff was very friendly, new us each by name, each room was immaculate, the service was great. I would definitely recommend this to others. The hotel is family friendly as well.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
San Angelo TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

This hotel never forgets that you're a paying guest. The desk clerk went out of her way to accommodate our needs. The place was spotless, the service was excellent and we will definitely stay with them again. I highly recommend this one.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2010

We checked in Saturday April 17th around 8:00 for an overnight stay. The hotel appeared to be clean from the lobby however the rooms were a little disappointing. We stayed in a Room that had a King and sofa that had a pull out. I thought the bed was extremely uncomfortable and the Sofa pull out looked extremely used. When I woke up I had bug bites.........and in the bathroom I saw a few bugs running up the walls. There is construction going on around the property however....... The breakfast was booming, it was so crowded. They appeared to have quite a selection for a continental breakfast. I would choose another hotel next time I was in this area.

Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2010 via mobile

It's Valentine's Day and we booked a special weekend to be together, and the hot tub is still not working. We talked with other guests that complained that it has been a month. A lady at the front desk said the woman in charge of the maintenance thought no one would care because of the cold weather. What? That's the best time of the year for a hot tub! I guess it will be too hot in the summer for them to offer an ammenity that they advertise! We even asked the 1800 reservations if it was working before we booked because of other reviews. They promised that it was fixed!

• Stayed April 2010

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)? Share your experiences!