“Pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Cedar Park
New York City, New York
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Enjoyed the stay; from the rooms (clean and nice) to the staff (friendly), I was happy with the hotel. I liked the complementary snack - water, crackers and cookies - that was waiting for me in the room. Breakfast was good. I would definitely recommend this hotel even if I found it a little bit from Austin downtown.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Twin Lakes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I love this hotel. The manangement is great, rooms are clean and updated. Staff is friendly and helpful. They gave me a nice discount for being a return customer. I wish I could have talked to a knowledgable staff memeber the night they were sold out. I asked them if they new anything about the Comfort Inn on the same street, they said they had never stayed or knew anyone that stayed there. I stayed at Comfort Inn :( (Discomfort Inn) awful expirience. I am true and loyal to this locations La Quinta Inn! Yay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
laquintacedarpark, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Thank you for your kind words !!
South Jordan, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Our son got married in August in San Antonio. We stayed close to the family of our sweet new daughter-in-law in Cedar Park. The La Quinta there was convenient, clean, and comfortable. The staff showed the best in Texas hospitality. Each staff member was genuinely friendly! We wil definitely stay again when we visit family.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Lake Charles, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This hotel was excellent...location is quiet and out of the way. Staff was great, cookies were delicious! The room was clean and new-looking, the bed was comfortable, and our stay was enjoyable. The only "negative" was that the hot tub didn't function well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hanover Park, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a few nights and we where very impressed with the hotel. A really nice room for the price paid.
Our king deluxe room was nicely furnished and decorated. We appreciate the in room microwave and mini fridge. We thought their breakfast quite good, many different breakfast foods to choose from. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park

Address: 1010 East Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 78613
Location: United States > Texas > Cedar Park
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Cedar Park
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.