“This is a great hotel.....” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Cedar Park
Atlanta, Georgia
“This is a great hotel.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I found my way to the Candlewood Suites in Cedar Park, Texas through a discount website. I had never stayed at a Candlewood Suites before, so I was a little dubious about the quality of this chain. Well, from the moment I walked in until I left 3 days later, my experience was exceptional. Chris was on duty when I arrived and was very personable and helpful. Unfortunately, I don't remember the names of the other staff members, but they were equally as nice. I used the workout facility, the store, and the business center. Everything was always in it's proper place, the facility was clean throughout, and I just can't say enough about the quality of this 3 year old hotel. Another reviewer remarked about how it sits behind another building so is very quiet. That is an understatement. I slept better than I have in a long time. Everything in my room was arranged just so and the bathroom had all the right soaps, creams, shampoos, that I needed. All in all, a pleasing stay in a beautiful facility.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for you comments regarding your stay at the Candlewood Suites In Cedar Park. Our goal is to provide each guest with the highest level of customer service possible to make them feel at home. I was pleased to read that you thought Chris did such and excellent job and I will provide him with the feedback. I was also pleased that the room met your expectations and that you had such a good nights sleep. I appreciate you for selecting to stay with us and hope if you are in the area again you will decide to stay with us.

Thank you again for being part of the Candlewood family.

67 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sahuarita, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 10 nights and had an excellent experience. Was given an upgraded room as a Platinum member. The free laundry is a great benefit on an extended stay, and the rooms have a good layout. There is a gas station next door, which is very convenient. Great access to FM 1431. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. Front desk staff is very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Candlewood Suites in Cedar Park. We appreciate your business and for being part of our family during your stay. I was pleased to hear that your stay meet your expectations which is our number one goal. We do this by ensuring that the hotel is clean and that the staff is responsive to all guest needs or requests. We hope to see you again.
Georgetown
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for 5 weeks while our new house was being finished. The front counter staff is exceptional and went out of their way for us.
A few hours after we checked out we were contacted by the desk staff that we had left a box of shoes. We picked them up 10 minutes after they contacted us. The next morning we discovered that several pairs of shoes were missing from the box. We immediately contacted the hotel staff and they began their search. When we arrived there a short time later 1 pair of shoes were found in the employee lounge and 3 pairs were found on the cleaning crews cart. We left thinking we had recovered all of our shoes and a short time later we received a phone call that 2 more pairs of shoes were found in the employee lounge. In all we would have lost over $400 in shoes if it was not for the hard work of the front desk clerk helping us get them back.
Overall the hotel staff is awesome and bend over backwards for you.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
I met with Mr P. regarding the issues that he experienced after checkout and sincerely apologized for the problem. The procedure is that anytime a room is vacated, any items that are left in the room are to be bagged and tagged. In this case the procedure wasnt followed properly which resulted in a unacceptable level of performance. Prior to meeting with the guest I had already held a meeting with each housekeeping staff member and reviewed the proper procedure for handling lost items. Rest asssured that the entire staff is aware of the correct policy. After 3 years of being open this is the first incident of this matter.
Ft. Worth, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was a nice quiet hotel located just off the main road and behind another hotel and restaurant so there was no traffic noise. It was clean and the kitchen was nice and stocked with dishes, coffee, and popcorn. I was only there for one night but this would be a great place to stay for several nights especially if you wanted to eat in for some of your meals. They do not offer continental breakfast since they have kitchens, and I was not aware of that until after I checked in. The only complaint I have is that the bed sheets were very rough, like they were worn and had the little balls on them. Otherwise the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and I was pleased that we met your expectations. I have looked into the issue mentioned with the sheets and we have implemented a process to remove lint balls in the drying process.
Bellville, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The Candlewood Suites Austin N - Cedar Park, Texas is an exceptional and totally out of the ordinary hotel. My wife has terminal cancer and has been striving to live until the birth of our grand child. Our grand child was born 01 Oct 2012 and my wife was able to be there and hold her new grandbaby thanks to the kind people at Cedar Park Candlewood suites...especially Mr. Don Simons who actually made the trip possible.

My wife requires a hospital bed plus additional hospice equipment to continue to live. Our home is about a 2 hour drive from the hotel and the trip was a struggle in itself. Mr. Simons allowed us to have a hospital bed set up in our room and the other neccessary equipment delivered. The bed and equipment was in place when we arrived allowing my wife to rest as she should.

Our stay was 4 days and each day Don and his staff made sure that everything was correct for us. My family clearly appreciates the kindness and flexibility offed us allowing my wife to fulfill her wish. We will provide Candlewood Suites Austin N - Cedar Park, Texas a sterling recommendation any time we are asked. We will surly be using the hotel again.

It is my pleasure to provide such a fine recommendation......

Ross

Room Tip: Suites should have air conditioners in each room to be comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Mr Ross,

It was a honor that your family selected our hotel to stay at while the baby was being born. It was a very warm feeling to see your wifes happiness after she had seen the baby, not to mention the happiness you showed. I am overwhelmed with the kind comments that you stated in regards to your stay and the hotel staff. It was our pleasure and we appreciated the opportunity you provided us to serve you. I hope the baby is doing well and that you and your wife enjoy the grandchild for as long as possible.

Best wishes to you and your wife and daughter. You were awesome guest and the entire team has fond memories of you and your family.

Warmest Regards
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The staff, the facility and the overall experience was awesome for our family. We stayed this past weekend and had 2 rooms for our family. We had a great time and enjoyed our stay so much we stayed another night. Thank you Austin Candlewood for the fun weekend.

Room Tip: Restaurants are close and pool was accessible. Staff went out of their way to make our stay wonderfu...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Candlewood Suites. I was glad to hear that the entire staff (front desk and housekeeping) met your expectations. If you are ever in the area again we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

Cibolo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

This was my first stay at the Candlewood Suites. The room was exceptionally clean. It had a small kitchen with a sink, all the utensils, cookware, coffeemaker, full fridge, stove top, etc. I didn't need a continental breakfast since I could cook my own in the room. The beds were awesome...I slept great. I like to jog at the end of the day and there was a perfect sidewalk that meandered around the business complexes to give me about a two mile lap. There are plenty of shopping places and restaurants a hop, skip, and jump from the suite. I was very impressed with this stay!

Room Tip: The suite doesn't have community ice machines. Each room is equipped with a fridge that has an...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us at the Candlewood Suites. I was very pleased to read that we met your expectations. I have passed along the feedback to the team. We use all feedback in an effort to improve the guest experience. We hope to see you again.

GM

Been to Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park? Share your experiences!