“Nice, quiet place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cedar Park
Midland, Texas
“Nice, quiet place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was a nice quiet hotel located just off the main road and behind another hotel and restaurant so there was no traffic noise. It was clean and the kitchen was nice and stocked with dishes, coffee, and popcorn. I was only there for one night but this would be a great place to stay for several nights especially if you wanted to eat in for some of your meals. They do not offer continental breakfast since they have kitchens, and I was not aware of that until after I checked in. The only complaint I have is that the bed sheets were very rough, like they were worn and had the little balls on them. Otherwise the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and I was pleased that we met your expectations. I have looked into the issue mentioned with the sheets and we have implemented a process to remove lint balls in the drying process.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Bellville, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The Candlewood Suites Austin N - Cedar Park, Texas is an exceptional and totally out of the ordinary hotel. My wife has terminal cancer and has been striving to live until the birth of our grand child. Our grand child was born 01 Oct 2012 and my wife was able to be there and hold her new grandbaby thanks to the kind people at Cedar Park Candlewood suites...especially Mr. Don Simons who actually made the trip possible.

My wife requires a hospital bed plus additional hospice equipment to continue to live. Our home is about a 2 hour drive from the hotel and the trip was a struggle in itself. Mr. Simons allowed us to have a hospital bed set up in our room and the other neccessary equipment delivered. The bed and equipment was in place when we arrived allowing my wife to rest as she should.

Our stay was 4 days and each day Don and his staff made sure that everything was correct for us. My family clearly appreciates the kindness and flexibility offed us allowing my wife to fulfill her wish. We will provide Candlewood Suites Austin N - Cedar Park, Texas a sterling recommendation any time we are asked. We will surly be using the hotel again.

It is my pleasure to provide such a fine recommendation......

Ross

Room Tip: Suites should have air conditioners in each room to be comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Mr Ross,

It was a honor that your family selected our hotel to stay at while the baby was being born. It was a very warm feeling to see your wifes happiness after she had seen the baby, not to mention the happiness you showed. I am overwhelmed with the kind comments that you stated in regards to your stay and the hotel staff. It was our pleasure and we appreciated the opportunity you provided us to serve you. I hope the baby is doing well and that you and your wife enjoy the grandchild for as long as possible.

Best wishes to you and your wife and daughter. You were awesome guest and the entire team has fond memories of you and your family.

Warmest Regards
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The staff, the facility and the overall experience was awesome for our family. We stayed this past weekend and had 2 rooms for our family. We had a great time and enjoyed our stay so much we stayed another night. Thank you Austin Candlewood for the fun weekend.

Room Tip: Restaurants are close and pool was accessible. Staff went out of their way to make our stay wonderfu...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Candlewood Suites. I was glad to hear that the entire staff (front desk and housekeeping) met your expectations. If you are ever in the area again we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

Cibolo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

This was my first stay at the Candlewood Suites. The room was exceptionally clean. It had a small kitchen with a sink, all the utensils, cookware, coffeemaker, full fridge, stove top, etc. I didn't need a continental breakfast since I could cook my own in the room. The beds were awesome...I slept great. I like to jog at the end of the day and there was a perfect sidewalk that meandered around the business complexes to give me about a two mile lap. There are plenty of shopping places and restaurants a hop, skip, and jump from the suite. I was very impressed with this stay!

Room Tip: The suite doesn't have community ice machines. Each room is equipped with a fridge that has an...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us at the Candlewood Suites. I was very pleased to read that we met your expectations. I have passed along the feedback to the team. We use all feedback in an effort to improve the guest experience. We hope to see you again.

GM
Cedar Park, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I get together with some of my oldest and dearest friends once per year, and I chose Candlewood Suites in Cedar Park as our hotel. The Hotel itself is immaculate, they must have an incredible housekeeping staff. The front desk personnel have great attitudes and seemed ready and willing to help at anytime. Don and Marina could answer any question we had, and even the guy who worked all night shift was great! The whole staff helped make our visit memorable. The rooms were comfortable. We slept very well, which is more than I can say for other hotels I have stayed in. The location has bars, restaurants and shopping close by. some were within walking distance. Great hotel, great times!

Room Tip: I think that all the rooms are probably quite nice. They all have updated kitchens with granite cou...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your stay. I use the feedback to provide information to the staff on areas of their performance. I was very pleased to read that you were completely satisfied with your stay and that the staff and housekeeping exceeded your expectations. Our goal is to provide each guest with prompt and efficient customer service. Thank you for allowing us to share part of your experience while you stayed with us. Hopefully it felt like home away from home, which is our goal. We want our guest to feel safe, relaxed and treated in a professional manner at all times.

I hope things are going well and look forward to you visiting us again.

Have a great day!!!

Kisumu, Kenya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Rooms have comfortable beds, TV, Basic Cable, Kitchen along one wall with Full Size Refrigerator, Two Burner Stove Top, Dishwasher, Microwave and Dishes/Cookware. Room was clean and property is well kept. Staff is friendly and helpful. Washers and Dryers available for free on first floor next to small gym with treadmill and a few other machines. The property is located next to a large strip mall with Target, HEB and a lot of other places. They have an eco friendly policy so you have the option to opt out of having towel and sheet service everyday. But, you can have it if you ask for it. Room is a good spot if you need a little more than just a room.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Clara

Frist of all, I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Candlewood Suites. As you mentioned there are several shopping and restaurants within walking distance and the good news with the rapid growth of Cedar Park there should be many more locations if you return again. Several restaurants are in the process of being completed now.
Most importantly is that the staff met your expectations during your stay. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service to our guest. With open communciation between guests and staff we are able to respond and resolve guests questions or concerns efficiently.

Thanks again for taking the time to complete the review.
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

My husband and I with our two dogs spent 4 mos. at Candlewood from October 2011 to February 2012 waiting for our house to be build. By the time we left, it was our home away from home and the staff felt like family. Great staff (Don, Susan, Lara, Bruce, Marina, and all the rest) and customer service. Big, modern, beautiful, extremenly clean rooms with all the amenities (full-size frigerator, diswhasher, large closet, etc.) needed for an extended stay. Too the washers and dryers are FREE! All the shopping and restaurants you need close. Most definitely a great place to stay!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, February 27, 2012
As a team we were very pleased to read that your stay met your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as part of our family during your stay. I will pass along your comments to the staff and housekeeping. Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible and exceptionally clean rooms so that guest can enjoy their stay whether it be 1 night or multiple nights, in your case approximately 120 days.

Thank you again for providing the feedback so we can continue to strive to enhance and improve the level of service and cleanliness that our guest have a right to expect.

Been to Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park? Share your experiences!