“Convenient Spot in Cedar Park” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Cedar Park
Kisumu, Kenya
“Convenient Spot in Cedar Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Rooms have comfortable beds, TV, Basic Cable, Kitchen along one wall with Full Size Refrigerator, Two Burner Stove Top, Dishwasher, Microwave and Dishes/Cookware. Room was clean and property is well kept. Staff is friendly and helpful. Washers and Dryers available for free on first floor next to small gym with treadmill and a few other machines. The property is located next to a large strip mall with Target, HEB and a lot of other places. They have an eco friendly policy so you have the option to opt out of having towel and sheet service everyday. But, you can have it if you ask for it. Room is a good spot if you need a little more than just a room.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Clara

Frist of all, I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Candlewood Suites. As you mentioned there are several shopping and restaurants within walking distance and the good news with the rapid growth of Cedar Park there should be many more locations if you return again. Several restaurants are in the process of being completed now.
Most importantly is that the staff met your expectations during your stay. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service to our guest. With open communciation between guests and staff we are able to respond and resolve guests questions or concerns efficiently.

Thanks again for taking the time to complete the review.

69 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

My husband and I with our two dogs spent 4 mos. at Candlewood from October 2011 to February 2012 waiting for our house to be build. By the time we left, it was our home away from home and the staff felt like family. Great staff (Don, Susan, Lara, Bruce, Marina, and all the rest) and customer service. Big, modern, beautiful, extremenly clean rooms with all the amenities (full-size frigerator, diswhasher, large closet, etc.) needed for an extended stay. Too the washers and dryers are FREE! All the shopping and restaurants you need close. Most definitely a great place to stay!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, February 27, 2012
As a team we were very pleased to read that your stay met your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as part of our family during your stay. I will pass along your comments to the staff and housekeeping. Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible and exceptionally clean rooms so that guest can enjoy their stay whether it be 1 night or multiple nights, in your case approximately 120 days.

Thank you again for providing the feedback so we can continue to strive to enhance and improve the level of service and cleanliness that our guest have a right to expect.
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Candlewood Suites for most of the month of November. We were there working as the General Contractor building Gigi's Cupcake in the 1890 shopping center. The management and staff were excellent in meeting whatever needs we had. The hotel was ALWAYS clean. The hotel's location is excellent with easy access to I-35 and 183. The hotel is within easy walking distance to two major shopping centers containing a variety of stores and restaurants. It is also within walking distance of a medical center. The rooms are spacious with fully equipped kitchens. The beds were very comfortable. This truly was a home away from home while we were traveling. Thanks Candlewood!
Town Oak Construction

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
To our past, present and future guest. Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay at the Candlewood Suites in Cedar Park. From the time you check in until the date you depart it is the goal of the front desk staff and housekeeping to make this your home away from home. If at any time during your stay you feel as though we haven't earned your loyalty I would appreciate it if you would contact me personally so I can resolve the issue while you are staying with us. It's our pleasure to have such awesome guest and we sincerely appreciate you chosing our hotel.

Thank you for being part of our family.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011 via mobile

I stay at the candlewood suites very often as I travel for work and I would definitely recommend it. The hotel itself as well as the rooms are modern and always very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is great too, walking distance to supertarget, Starbucks and about a hundred different restaurants located in the adjacent strip mall.

• Stayed October 2011
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Thank you for your staying with us and feeling at home during your stay. Our goal is to provide a home away from home atmosphere for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

***Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone !!!' The staff and myself wish everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday Season.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

This hotel is an extremely clean hotel. The room was very spacious with a nice kitchenette and a full sized refridgerator. Everything in the room is updated with hardwood entry way and tile bathroom. The beds/sheets and towels were nice. We stayed for two nights and our room was cleaned the following morning and all items we used were replaced. Susan, all the other front desk staff and cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful during our stay. The cleaning keep the hotel spotless all the time.

They have a free guest laundry with updated machines which is a bonus when travelling.

This hotel is in a very nice part of town and within walking distance of lots of shops.

We highly recommedn this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, September 25, 2011
Thank you for deciding to stay with us while in the Cedar Park area. In addition, thank you for recognizing the performance of the houskeeping and front desk staff. Providing a high level of customer service and meeting guest expectations is always our goal. I will make sure to let the team know you were very impressed and enjoyed your stay.

Again, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and appreciation.

Brentwood, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

This hotel is one of the cleanest I've been in, in a long time! They rooms are very spacious with a nice kitchenette with full sized refridgerator. Everything is updated with hardwood entry way and tile bathroom. The beds/sheets were very comfortable and towels were nice. My only complaint would be that they didn't replenish the toiletries with each cleaning. They provided two facial cleansing cloths, which I used the first night, and they never left more. I'm sure if I had asked at the front desk, they would have been happy to provide them, but it's nice when they are already provided. The only other complaint is that there is no restaurant. I arrived around 9 pm and was hoping to order room service since I was tired from the flight. That was not an option. I hated having to find somewhere that night, and then again for breakfast. Now that I know that, I will stock the refridgerator next time! I'll definitely stay there again, should I have to return to the area. It's in a very nice part of town, within walking distance of great shopping, too!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
First of all, let me apologize that we didn't replenish the items that you needed. After reading your feedback I have passed along the information to the housekeepers to check the supplies in the room and replace missing items. One of the key items is the makeup remover, this provides the guest with cleaning materials that are much more effective than using a wash cloth. In the future, if you are in need of any supplies, please contact the front desk and we will promptly deliver it to your room. Thank you again for the feedback, it provides my staff and I with the knowledge of what areas we can improve in.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope when you are in the area again you will consider visiting us.

Sincerely
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

I stayed at the Candlewood Suites in Cedar Park,Tx and let me just say I absolutely loved it! The rooms were beautiful and clean, the service was extraordinary, and i could go on and on. I highly suggest and will tell everyone about this hotel. Great Job Candlewood Suites, I will be returning again and again!

Very Happy Guest!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, September 2, 2011
Thank you for the comments regarding your stay. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service possible. We look forward to your next stay with us. Again, from the staff and myself thank you for taking the time to write the review.

Been to Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park? Share your experiences!