“Great for entertainment” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Cedar Park
Cedar Park, Texas
“Great for entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We have gone to see Cirque du Solei, a regular Circus and our daughter's graduation was also held in there. It is nice, new and plenty of parking. The food though... is very expensive. Definitely overpriced

Visited September 2013

Austin, Texas
12 attraction reviews
“Great Venue for Cirque du Soleil, Disney on Ice, and Hockey Games”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have been to the Cedar Park Center many times since living in Austin. I have been here for a hockey game, Cirque du Soleil twice and I took my niece to see Disney on Ice here too. Each time I come to this venue I have a different experience depending on who has the venue at that time. The food and drink prices are on average with what they should be for any sports venue.

Overall each experience has been good but I have some pointers for those who are interested in hearing them.

#1 It can be cold so bring a jacket or sweater.
#2 You will usually have to pay for parking. It has been about $10 each time I go.
#3 There's a bar inside (not sure if its open all the time but it was for the hockey game)
#4 Good seating choices. The venue is small, in my opinion, so there aren't really any "bad seats" in the house.

The venue is clean and the people who work there are nice. I would definitely recommend this venue for any shows, concerts, or hockey games.

Visited August 2014
Round Rock, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Austin Aces”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Any seat is a good seat. Took my family of seven to see the Aces play Philadelphia freedom team. My wife and I also went to see the USA DAVIS cup team when they played Spain in Austin, Texas. It was not equivalent to a Davis cup match, but high quality pros are on the Austin team. Andy Roddick was the highlight for The Aces. The event center in Cedar Park is new and modern and clean. The stadium was only about 30% full which is more of a statement for this type of tennis than the event center. I am a tennis player, so I was interested. The Cedar Park center is first class and has many types of events, so check their schedule and check it out.

Visited July 2014
Austin, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Great facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We've been to concerts at CPC and have season tickets for the Texas Stars (hockey).

The facility is very nice and well laid out. It's just the right size - no bad seat in the house.

I would like to see better/healthier food options and pricing at the concession stands though - over $4 for a bottle of water is ridiculous.

Visited June 2014
Cedar Park, Texas, United States
14 attraction reviews
“Fabulous venue!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We've been there for two concert events. Every seat is good! Also, great handicapped parking and accessibility.

Visited September 2013