“Bad customer service” 2 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Cedar Park
“Bad customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

I checked into this hotel September 17. The guy at the front desk obviously needs training. First, as a elite platinum choice member, I was disappointed that the guy was treating me redundantly with the signing of the paper work. When I asked him if he knew my membership status he said no. I told him to look it up; he did and said platinum. I told him it would be nice if he would check that first when the customer arrived then acknowledged the customer. Besides this, he threw down my drivers license and bank card on the counter. ..keep in mind I had handed them to him politely. I also noticed my room had a bad smell...not sure what it was. These two issues give me a bad impression about this hotel. I definitely wont stay here again.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Victoria, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I knew we were in trouble when we saw the remodeling going on. There was no mention of working on the hotel when I made the reservation. The room had either unclean carpet or the air filter had not been changed, because I had an allergy attack that night. Also between 11 and 12 that night, someone thought that our room was theirs. They kept trying to use the key to get in. Thank goodness for locks on the doors. Breakfast was a joke and there were only 4 tables in the breakfast area. We had to take what we could get out to the lobby. Will not stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Uvalde, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

There was to much construction in the area and the hotel was remodeling. The road construction in the area made it difficult to get in and out of the hotel, even without the constitution there is no crossover from the other side if the road. It's one of the older hotels in cedar park a lot of damage had Been done to the hotel. Staff was nice I had only one complaint with the room it smelled like feet when we walked in, on further inspection I guess it had something to do with t AC it's filter was dirty, cleaned it and sprayed the room with air freshener. Seems like they would do it and not telling us it was beeing remodeled gave it an average score.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

It was perfect, I stay 1 night and no issue. The ladies at the front desk were really nice and friendly. The room was clean and smelling fresh, washroom clean. The only thing that I didn't liked was that you could hear the outside noise, but it seems to be a common issue in each hotels where I stay.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Parker, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

we stayed here for one night, and loved it! Breakfast was rich and tasty, plenty of tea choices.
The room was brand new- refurbished, we may have been the first guests there to stay. Loved the bed, the sleep quality, the staff was pleasant and accommodating. The furniture was clean and comfy.
Will stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Prescott, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Very nice motel. They are refurbishing some of the rooms. There is a bit of paint smell. The second floor hallway is covered with plastic. A little train noise. Breakfast area was on the small size but adequate unless people just sat there. I thought I was getting a good price - AAA on-line but the person in front of us checking in was given a price that was over $30 less - paying cash and with a dog.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Auburn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Found Cedar Park Comfort Inn on line as offering GOOD VALUE in an acceptable area of North Austin, not far from our son's home, and we stayed there for a week in Jan., '14. We found the staff very cordial, the facility clean and nicely furnished, the beds and pillows were comfortable, the continental breakfast was more than we typically find (had tasty scrambled eggs & sausage or biscuits and gravy) as well as other sweet rolls etc., and they had a nice current selection of personal and business magazines in the lobby. My wife got the flu for a day or so, and their morning person, Anita, showed sincere concern and friendship. The manager Luis was nice enough to loan me a personal ice scraper to clear the ice from my windshield. Will definitely consider staying there again! P.S. the maintenance man apologized for not having a tool I needed to fix my son’s car, and an evening clerk provided some nice packing materials that were better than the old newspapers I had asked her for so I could ship something home.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn Cedar Park? Share your experiences!