“Parking Nazis at the Comfort Inn” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Cedar Park
Houston
“Parking Nazis at the Comfort Inn”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2008

It's a great location - no other hotel around for several miles. Otherwise extremely mediocre. Big surprise was the phone call from the front desk at 10:30 PM asking me to move my car over a few inches (yes, INCHES) because I had parked slightly outside the very narrow parking spot. Who needs that grief? I'll stay somewhere else next time.

Stayed June 2008
abecamin, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cedar Park, responded to this review, January 26, 2011
We at the Comfort Inn Cedar Park are very sorry that a guest had this experience, disturbing a guest at that hour for anything other than an emergency is unacceptable and has been dealt with. We have plenty of parking and can accomidate any type of vehicle.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2007

We checked in the hotel and they gave us a smoking room even though I asked for non-smoking. I am six months pregnant and they were not willing to find me another room. I then called the front desk and asked if they had an extra pillow and some air freshener, they told me I would have to go downstairs to get it. When I went downstairs I was informed they did not have any extra pillows. In the room itself it smelled of cigarette smoke and there were crickets (at least 2) in the bathroom every morning.

Stayed July 2007
Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2007

This Comfort Inn location offers a very good night's stay. I stayed for four nights and everything was great. The room I stayed in was clean and comfortable and the air was working great on a hot day. The hotel itself was small, but very functional. For the price, if I'm penny-pinching, this is the place to keep my budget in check. There are many restaurants, shops and services within just a few miles and it's only fifteen miles from the city of Austin. And the location will be even better in the next few years thanks to a new toll road just east of the hotel which opens in March 2007, with countless more amenities to come with it, making the hotel even more accessible. Even though there is a railroad track a few hundred feet away, it did not pose any problems during my stay. The trains were not rolling while I was asleep. So, my next time in the Austin area, I would recommend this hotel again.

• Liked — Location in a growing area, amenities, new toll road
  • Disliked — Nothing apparent
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Comfort Inn Cedar Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Cedar Park

Address: 300 E Whitesone Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 78613
Location: United States > Texas > Cedar Park
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Cedar Park
Hotel Class:2 star — Comfort Inn Cedar Park 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Cedar Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cedar Park Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn Cedar Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.