“Live not far away from it” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Attractions in Cedar Hill
Type: Bodies of Water, Outdoors
Arlington, Texas, United States
14 attraction reviews
“Live not far away from it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

It's an average lake. Not much special about it. Picnic tables, RV and camping spots. That's about it. I wasn't real impressed when I visited it. Being that I live just 15-20 minutes away from it, I was so *not* impressed that I've had literally no reason to go back there at all.

Visited October 2011

Dallas, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“Fun for kids and tweens!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Used to LOVE this place when I was in junior high. Great to take the family, let the kids swim and have a picnic.

Arlington, Texas
24 attraction reviews
“If you only knew......”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

There are a lot of lakes in the DFW area but Joe Pool is one I won't go back to. They have pulled all manner of things outr of that lake when it gets low and the last time I was there, I got the most horrible case of chiggers! Never again!

“AWSOME !!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

It was really fun . You can barbeque , bring your pets , swim , go to the marina . so yah its realy fun . P.S if u wanna get rid of ur hermit crab im ur gal . join me on farmville in facebook . Elaine Pic.guiniea pig eatin cookies

Visited May 2012
Ft Worth
7 attraction reviews
“Great Camping Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I bring my RV here several times a year. Lloyd Park is the premier park of the 3 on the lake. It has about 250 campsites, most all with hookups and nearby access to facilities. Ice is available at the gate, but otherwise you best bring everything with you. Always very clean and well kept. Patrolled regularly by Grand Prairie police.

Visited June 2012

Been to Joe Pool Lake? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Joe Pool Lake, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.