“never again” 2 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Cedar Hill
“never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I was in cedar hill visiting my friend and I stayed here it was horrible. Rooms and bathrooms were dirty. The woman at the front desk was always in her pajamas. It was bad.. im glad I only stayed for two days.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Paid a little more than expected, but my room was clean, no wierd smells, and a good shower. Few kids running around so that speaks volumes (no pets, no day care) but I was pleasantly received and got a cheaper rate than trip advisor.

• Stayed July 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The rooms are filthy, the service by the owner Mrs. Patel was unaccecptal. Mrs. Patel yelled at my 67 yr old disabled mother, and mocked her. When I told her I was going to report her, she laughed and said nothing could be done to her because she owned the place. She believes she is untouchable. She stated she did not care about the Ramada name and that she didn't need them. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Cedar Hill hotels

New Bern, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I cannot recommend this place, where Customer Service is concerned. Although the beds are comfortable and the towels are replaced with fresh clean ones, daily, the woman who runs this place has a terrible attitude problem!
The two men who work with her are nice, and respectful. But the woman does not have the proper attitude to be working at a hotel dealing directly with the public! She disrespected my wife and myself, made us feel like we were stupid, and actually accused us of something we would never do! We even witnessed her argue with a couple of customers over some very minor issue that wouldn't affect anybody! We were shocked, needless to say.
The housekeeping staff was nice.Unfortunately that will not save this hotel if that woman stays!
Although she was using her native language when arguing with her housekeeping staff, it did not sound good!
In my opinion, stay away from this hotel! The customer service is bad!

Room Tip: Not at this hotel!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Limited Cedar Hill? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Cedar Hill

Address: 1439 North Highway 67, Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Location: United States > Texas > Cedar Hill
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Cedar Hill
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Cedar Hill 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited Cedar Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Cedar Hill
Cedar Hill Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Cedar Hill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.