“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Carthage
Palestine, Texas
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I am a business traveler and I stay in a motel/hotel 3 - 4 nights a week. This room and hotel was very clean. The staff were courteous. There is nothing negative to say about it! It was a Great Stay to say the least!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dorothy C, Manager at Super 8 Carthage, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. My staff and I take pride in making sure your stay is great.
We here at Super 8 will like to have you come stay with us again, So anytime you are in town please feel free to give us a call and we will get you a room.

Thank you again.
Dorothy Clemente

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Trinity, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Dorothy for making my stay at the Super 8,Carthage,TX as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We were there from Oct. 2013 thru Jan 2014, and was treated with nothing but respect and friendly personal. The rooms were very clean and the food was always warm in the morning and the area was very clean. Once again I would like to thank Dorothy for making sure that if we had any problems they were handled immediately. One of the things I would like to point out also is one of our workers became ill,being a dieabetic Dorothy went to make sure he was doing alright every 20 minutes, until we came in off the job, once again thank you Dorothy. I would highly recommend this motel to all my friends, and I hope that the supervisors realize what a faithful and good employee they have with Dorothy.

D Johnson

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dorothy C, General Manager at Super 8 Carthage, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. It was a pleasure to have you and your company stay. I look forward to you staying with us again.
Thank you for all your kind words. All I try to do is be myself.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

Vernon, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

This place is crawling with theives, they stay there every week and the manager could care less about your personal belongings ,She knows who they are . My items were taken from inside the motel lobby, and the manager says, our video camers dont cover that area of the motel. I would suggest you stay somewhere other than this motel when in this area. I wont be back .

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dorothy C, General Manager at Super 8 Carthage, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Please accept my sincere apologies again for this unfortunate situation.

I apologize for the item that you state was stolen from our lobby, I can assure you our hotel is not “crawling”
with thieves and it is our #1 priority that guests have a safe and enjoyable stay while with us. So again please
accept my apology and I will continue to do everything I can to try and locate the missing item.

Rockport, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

WE stayed at Super 8 Carthage Tx at the end of nov. on an emergency trip to mo. We were so pleased with our room clean,comfortable,nice helpful employees.we plan a small vacation in that area next year and we will spend our nights there. Thank you Dorothy Clemente and staff.

The morri

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dorothy C, General Manager at Super 8 Carthage, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. I and my staff look forward to having you here again.
I hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday.

Thank you again.
Dorothy Clemente

Been to Super 8 Carthage? Share your experiences!