“Pampered Mother” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Carrizo Springs
Dimmitt, Texas
“Pampered Mother”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Excellent Hotel Rating!! Nice large room, very comfortable bed, hot shower with great water pressure. Staff very helpful and made you feel welcome. My experience was one I would recommend to someone else. Was shocked with price but felt it was worth it especially after the unbelievable home made tasting breakfast. The lady who prepared it should win an award. I left feeling like a well deserved pampered mother!!

Room Tip: coffee in room taste funny get from kitchen area. think its just because of water
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Shaunak P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words!

Our breakfast attendant does a great job making our breakfast (trust me I personally know!)

It is great to hear we took care of you so well.

Thank you for the kind review and we hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

VERY NICE MOTEL. I stay in motels every week and this one was tops. I stayed on the first floor and it was quiet. I liked the fact that it is a non-smoking motel. I will stay again and again at his motel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Shaunak P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you so much for the review!

We have been striving to do our absolute best and it truly is great to hear a positive comment from our guests. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

The hotel itself is nice. The near $200 per night room is on the high end of what you would expect for a small town hotel. Bianca was fabulous and helped made our stay as comfortable as possible.
Jely

Room Tip: The entire hotel is really quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the review!

Bianca is our newest staff member and she is doing a fantastic job!

I will be passing this on to her and I KNOW it will brighten her day.

Midland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Everything about my stay was satisfactory with the exception of the internet. I tried to get the front desk clerk to clear up the confusion of why it wasn't working and her response was that it usually works. That being said, the breakfast was more than dry cereal and fruit in a bowl. It was delicious.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the review!

We are working with our vendor to figure out what is going on with our internet situation.

I am truly happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast. We have been working so hard to make it better and it is really nice to hear a positive comment on it.

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Overall it was a nice hotel. at $150 to $170 per night, its very pricy. The WIFI failed to connect even after I logged in with the password. If I was in the area for just one night I would likely stay here again, but for trips in this area that will last for more than four or five days I would try to chose a hotle outside the city. Either Uvalde or Eagle Pass.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Shaunak P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Chris,

I am very sorry about the WiFi issues you experienced.

I will reach out to our provider to see if we need more access points installed to get the necessary coverage throughout the hotel.

The next time you are in maybe we can sit down to discuss a negotiated rate.

Thank you.
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here.. front desk personal was very friendly.. My room was very clean. And shower was at a good standered size.. i appricate how the hosekeepers payed attention to my notes on the dest to leave extra towel and soaps.. i stayed here for over a week due to work & I like how they have a afternoon shift to do rooms.. not all hotels have this.. Laundry room could be a little bigger but over all I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed January 2014
Shaunak P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Manny4322,

Thank you for taking the time to review on TripAdvisor.

It is good to hear the staff attended to your needs; we really having been working hard to improve our housekeeping efforts.

In he coming months we hope to have further improvements to make your stay even more enjoyable.

I look forward to your next stay.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I travel often, usually to larger cities and stay in my hotel program's properties. This town didn't have any properties on my program, so I chose the Best Western Plus in Carrizo Springs. It was rather a surprise. Modern (looks rather new) hotel with very comfortable rooms, bed, and was very happy with the shower sized for a man - shower head being well above 6'-0" high. As a taller guy, its nice not to have to bend over in the shower to take a shower! Rooms colorful, reliable internet wifi, microwave, and mini fridge. Front desk staff very nice and courteous.

Quiet, comfortable, relaxing.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Shaunak P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
I am so happy to see you had a great stay.

Small town or big our customers deserve the best looking and best run hotel.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!