“Good food and nice view” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Western NY
“Good food and nice view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Sit on the deck and get a nice view of the lake. Try the shrimp appetizer, very good. The fried catfish was excellent. Good place and good food.

Visited March 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“Good Breakfast!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We have a boat down at the marina and eat here almost every weekend. In my opinion the breakfast is very good. The eggs are always cooked to perfection and the homemade sausage is terrific. I have had the chef salad and it is average but good. The prices are great! If you want fancy food I guess you need to go someplace else, but if you want down home cooking I would recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Not very busy for a reason”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Very shabby and dark. Food was so so. Not worth a return trip. Too bad since its hard to see so many places closing.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Halifax
“Breakfast?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stopped by this place while vacationing in the area. Should have realized when they had a sandwich board in the driveway with a saying turn around fee $2.00 that we may be in trouble. How does one go wrong on breakfast? Its not rocket science is it???What a waste of time.The food left you wanting to run out as fast as you walked in the door. The waitress seemed very uncomfortable as a waitress as well. That part we could get over but the food was so greasy and just awful. I would recommend staying clear of this place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Yuck yuck yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

We had pancakes that had the nastiest taste ever. Bacon was hard. The place was filthy and I'm being nice. The decor is so cheesy I was laughing out loud about it. The waitresses were all rude except one girl named Olivia. I saw the gross boy cooking my food...ew. The whole thing was awful. Ignore this place. There are several places not far off I enjoy, plookys, luckys, front porch grill. Just not this place

• 1 of 5 stars Food