“Amazing Getaway!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Homestead Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canyon Lake
The Homestead Cottages
You added The Homestead Cottages to your Saves list
595 Charter Oak Dr, Canyon Lake, TX 78133   |
San Antonio, Texas
“Amazing Getaway!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My wife and I spent a weekend here to celebrate her birthday and it was Amazing! My wife loved it as soon as she saw it. Quiet, secluded, romantic! The pictures on the website don't do it justice. We will definitely be going back and highly recommend it! The place is so clean and the hot tub is very well kept. If you are looking for a relaxing getaway for 2, then you have to stay here!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Myself and a freind stayed here for the weekend to take a break from our busy mommy lives and it was just what we needed! Secluded and peacuful, we took nature walks in the woods, soaked forever in the hot tub, grilled some food, it was a great time! The cabin was cute and very clean. The garden/hot tub area was private and I loved all the herbs that were growing around the place. I will definitally be back, loved it!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of staying in the Tiny House for a romantic getaway as a part of my Christmas gift. It was absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way. We had a great time cooking together, hanging out in the hot tub, and visiting nearby New Braunfels!
The perfect amount of space and attention to detail had me raving throughout our entire time spent here. It is so easy to get toasty with ample heating and, of course, the hot tub which was ready to go upon arrival!
A few hours after checking out I was already pouting that I was ready to go back...I will always remember the great memories made at the tiny house!! I will definitely be spreading the word!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Really enjoyed staying in the tiny house. The temperature dropped to the low 20’s when I was there but I stayed comfortable on the couch, reading my book, in part due to the wall panel heater that was nearby. I really enjoyed the well-built cabin with its artistic touches

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Loved our Christmas in the Cedar Cabin! I even made a mistake in booking only one night (thought I had booked 2) and they were very kind in giving me another since no one else was booked yet. Loved the design so much, want to build a cabin of our own just like it. Everything needed for a couple of days of relaxing was provided.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We LOVED our weekend at the cabin! It had absolutely everything we needed, including peace, quiet and privacy. The folks at the The Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast took great care of us by coordinating the check-in and sending us detailed lists of restaurants and things to do in the area. We had a great time and will definitely go back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Monteview Cottage two nights and absolutely loved our stay. Backyard is the gem of this place- nice deck, grill, hammock, and hot tub. Saw several deer every morning and evening a few feet from the deck. Full kitchen (though no dishwasher), king sized bed, nice modern furniture, clean bathroom. Robes were a nice touch as well. Two other cabins on the property and a bit of noise from the main highway, though still felt fairly secluded and was still the incredibly relaxing getaway we were needing.

Room Tip: Monteview seemed like the best of the bunch, though the Cabin was a bit more secluded than the this...