“Clean Bathrooms!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 11 Attractions in Canyon Lake
Type: Parks, Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: Boardering Canyon Lake, this park offers many lakeside activities.
Blanco
6 attraction reviews
“Clean Bathrooms!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

This place has awesome bathrooms and showers. Toilet paper runs scarce at this place because the oldies are not generous with it. so take your own. Other than that, awesome place!

Visited April 2012

San Antonio, Texas
21 attraction reviews
“Potters Creek Park on Canyon Lake”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

This is a good park with lots of good RV campsites close to the water. We had a good time but one of our $100 water toys was stolen by some jerk. It was probably an isolated incident but it sure tainted the weekend.

Visited August 2010
Louisiana
“RV Camping at Potters Creek Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2010

Potters Creek was the most relaxing, clean and scenic park my family and I have been to in a while. Swimming there was not ideal but we didn't go for that reason. The facilities were clean and well kept and the concrete pads with covered picnic tables were a great plus. Our spot was well shaded with lots of deer that came up to our camper. The area has lots to do and see. I highly recommend this Park and I give it two thumbs up!!

texas
“My favorite campsite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2008

A great park to go camping. I took my 2 grand daughters and they loved it. they kept asking to " stay another night ". I will definitely camp here again.