“My nonsmoking room seemed nice until I entered the...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Canton

Super 8 Canton
You added Super 8 Canton to your Saves list
Super 8 Canton
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   17350 Interstate 20, I-20 & Highway 19, Canton, TX 75103   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Canton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dry Prong, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Super 8 had most comfortable bed, hot shower, great water pressure, and a full size coffee pot in room. Several restaurants are I'm walking distance near by. Walmart is a mile away. Friendly staff. They are after my heart and not my wallet .

• Stayed April 2014
Hallsville, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this motel this past Saturdray night. Our 1st room smelt like human poop!! I called the front desk and the lady said she would have to call me back to see if they had any other rooms available. We were put in another room and yet the room smelled better but was nasty! There were pubic hairs in the bath tub and roaches everywhere! I was really scared to go to sleep because I feared there would be bugs crawling on me! I WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Manasquan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

had no problem with our stay here. The desk clerk was friendly and checked us in quickly. There is ample tractor trailer parking and it is pet friendly with the usual $10 fee. Our room was decent enough - the heat a little slow to come up but the bed was comfortable, the room was clean, new flat screen TV's with plenty of channels. Cosmetically, the top fo the bureau was in poor condition as the old TV had been attached and removed, leaving the surface kinda nasty looking. But on the whole, we were comfortable with the room. There is a standard breakfast in the morning but we left prior to the doors opening at 6 AM.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Canton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Canton

Address: 17350 Interstate 20, I-20 & Highway 19, Canton, TX 75103
Location: United States > Texas > Canton
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Canton
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Canton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Canton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Canton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.