“Not as advertised” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Lakeside Lodge

Lakeside Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burnet
Lakeside Lodge
You added Lakeside Lodge to your Saves list
201 Lakewood Drive, Burnet, TX 78611   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Burnet
Texas
“Not as advertised”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2009

There is a stove, but you can't cook. There is no microwave. AC was not adequate, Water on lake so far down, not fishing available, not that great a view. Rooms are very small, only shower, no bathtub. Very limited supplies, dishes, etc. Of course, not being able to cook explains that. People are nice, and breakfast was good, at an additional cost of $7.50 per person, regardless of age. It would be ok, if it were advertised differently, but it is really not what they say.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2003

Business took me to Austin, TX. Business done, time on my hands, I drove to the Texas Hill Country, came through Burnet (50 mi. NW of Austin) and ended up on a beautiful scenic road (2341) heading toward Lake Buchanan. What I found was 'A little Gem', Lakeside Lodge, an absolutely wonderful Bed & Breakfast with a patio and view to die for. Breakfast was memorably great and the hospitality comforting. (I travel alone) When I had too leave I told them I would tell everyone. I'm planning another trip and saw your offer to do a review and thought, this is a perfect way to thank them for having created such a delightful place for travelers to enjoy.

Been to Lakeside Lodge? Share your experiences!