“Awesome food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Austin, Texas
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Everything was GREAT! We had a large group of 10 and everyone loved what they ordered. We were also seated in a timely manner.

Visited March 2013

Houston, Texas
“Great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were visiting the area for a funeral. Everyone was hungry so I suggested Olive Garden and everyone jumped on it! Upon arriving I expected eight people at my table with others finding their own tables so I gave the staff a heads up of who was coming. The were very obliging. When my table need more tables and chairs they pulled them and got everyone seated without any issues. We were fortunate to have 2 waiters because one was in training. They did an excellent job. Our drinks and our food were served promptly. The manager did a great job of checking on us as well. The food was excellent, as always! Thank you!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mansfield, Texas
“Very good Olive Garden with Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went here on a business lunch and although it was crowded, they managed to seat us quickly and immediately took our drink orders.

I started with the pasta fagioli soup and it was great. My main meal was the Chicken Parmigiana and it was very good as well. All four in our party enjoyed the service and the quality of the food.

The atmosphere is typical of an olive garden, busy yet attentive service.

• Visited January 2013