“Good Mexican food.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Burleson, Texas
“Good Mexican food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

Eat there at least 3 times a month. Recommend the brisket nachos and the ribs. Good swirls too!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Crowley, Texas
“Perfect every time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

This place has become our new favorite Mexican restaurant. They have the BEST chile rellenos of any we have tried anywhere! You definately have to try the brisket rellenos with ranchero sauce! This is my new favorite dish. Their margarita swirls Re pretty decent too! Also, not to be missed are the charro beans (better than Unlce Julio's in my opinion.)

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Fajitas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I checked the reviews and agree that it is a great place. The wait staff was prompt and attentive. Good food. I didn't really care for the hot sauce, but it was okay. I would go back...that is my test as to wether or not I really like a restaurant.

Visited April 2012
Burleson, Texas
“Best Mexican Food in Burleson!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

My husband and I love Fresco's and we think it's the best place to eat Mexican food in Burleson. It's right in old town Burleson, and the atmosphere is great -- festive in a Tex-Mex way, but with the large picture windows and exposed brick walls of the old building it's housed in. It can be a bit noisy, especially on the weekends when there are live bands, so if you're looking for a very quiet setting, this may not fit the bill (I haven't been there for lunch, so I don't know about at that time). For the food, I recommend the Shrimp Brochette or the Pechuga de Pollo -- fantastic -- and, though pricey, the tableside guacamole is phenomenal. And my husband and I both agree that Fresco's has the best flan we have ever eaten. The manager and wait staff are very nice and we are always treated well. Thinking I might need to go pay a visit right now...

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burleson
“Good food, but....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

No doubt, Fresco's has very good mexican food and we love it. Try the guacamole the prepare by your table, you won't regret it. Fajitas are good. This would be my number one mexican restaurant but their margaritas are the only issue. When we first started going there, the margaritas weren't on par with say, On the Border, or Uncle Julio's which I think are the best. And after drinking a couple my wife and I would end up with headaches which we normally don't get. After a couple times of this, we asked them to make us a pitcher of margaritas using top shelf tequila and there were no headaches. We talked to friends about this and they said they also ended up with headaches after drinking the regular Margaritas. Other than that, it's great.

• Visited December 2011