“One night in Burleson, TX” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X HHonors Points Package
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Burleson
Austin, Texas
“One night in Burleson, TX”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were in town for one night and stayed at this Hampton Inn. The room was clean and very spacious, the bed comfortable, plenty of pillows, and the breakfast was to our liking. The location was perfect for our weekend stay. It was along the interstate, which is not what we usually look for, but in this case, it wasn't a factor. Being along the interstate had its advantages: easy access to Fort Worth and many eateries. Several restaurants are within walking distance and many more nearby. We would stay here again if in the area. The front desk staff could have been a little more attentive to the activity at their front desk. Upon arrival and departure, the individual that was on duty was in the back office. She seemed to be leaning on a desk leisurely chatting with someone. She had no idea that we were there and we needed to look for somebody for check in / check out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Claudia M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. It is a pleasure to serve you. I am sorry our front desk gave you a bad impression of our staff. I assure you I will be speaking to them about this behavior. Again, I apologize and am pleased that the rest of your experience was good. We look forward to serving you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Burleson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Loved the location and the rooms were fine. There were high school teams staying there, so the nights got a little loud. Would have been nice for someone to have asked them to calm it down! Other than that, no complaints.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Claudia M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. I apologize about the teenagers making noise. I assure you this is not a regular occurance. I will speak to my front desk staff about controlling the noise. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay otherwise. We look forward to having you stay with us again and appreciate your patronage.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

There was a constant noise in the background from another room's HVAC. The heat was not the best for sleeping (had to set to 74/75 to take the chill off). The breakfast was was less than I have had at previous Hampton Inn stays.

My return trip will be in a week or so and I will look for another property to consider.

Room Tip: The hotel was convenient for area apartment hunting trip, but was an average chain hotel.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Claudia M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for your feedback in regards to the heater not working in your room. I've worked with our maintenance team to fix the issue, however I apologize that it wasn't resolved sooner. Thank you again for your review and I invite you to stay with us again the next time you return to the area.
centex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We arrived at about 11:30 p.m. after a 3 hour ride and limped to the registration desk with a serious case of "square britches.' I’d no sooner spoken the first syllable of my name when my room keys were presented to me. Very friendly staff and check in couldn’t have been faster. Got to our pre-chilled room (we like it cold!) and melted into super comfy beds, soft pillows and a bed spread that had the perfect weight and warmth factor.
Bathroom was roomy, absolutely beautiful and quite functional. A hot breakfast is included in your stay and the variety of items available would please even the pickiest eater. This hotel is a jewel and an amazing value. We’d stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Claudia M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
We appreciate your great feedback and praise. We strive to please our guests, and are thrilled to know that we are doing our jobs. The next time you are in this area please visit us again. It has been a pleasure serving you.
Birmingham, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stay at many Hilton properties and Hamptons in particular. I have been here a couple of times now but I won't be anymore. My company has many people that have stayed here and they all report that the wifi is basically unusable. And that has been my experience also. I asked at the front desk and they admitted they get a lot of complaints but that there is nothing that they can do about it. On top of this problem, I went to work out in the gym but the elliptical machine was completely out of service with a broken wheel and the mini tv's that are part of each machine were all inoperative. Front desk stated that the repair service was on the way. Well, two days later still nothing fixed. Given the number of other hotel choices in Burleson, one would think the local management would try a little harder.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
sumer_at_hampton_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at our hotel; your comments are appreciated. I apologize that the internet access was of concern. We have contacted our internet provider to troubleshoot any problems, in order to offer better service in the future. If you plan to travel to the area again in the future, please consider staying with us.
Pearland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Had a wonderful overnight stay. Great location to fort worth yet still a distance and easy place to find. Great amenities and wonderful accomadations. I recommend for a stay. If I am back in the area then I will stay again. Tried a local restaurant named Babes and it was close and a good find.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
sumer_at_hampton_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thanks for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Hope to see you return soon. Safe travels.
San Angelo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Hampton Inn in Burleson Texas was just awesome. I have stayed at this Hampton Inn before and was just as pleased this time as the last time. The room was clean and comfortable. I love the beds. The staff was very helpful and nice. I will stay in this hotel again when I am in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Claudia M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at the hotel! I'm glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can't wait to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burleson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Burleson
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
#24 of 103 in Fort Worth
4.5 of 5 stars 67 reviews
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson? Share your experiences!