We were in town for one night and stayed at this Hampton Inn. The room was clean and very spacious, the bed comfortable, plenty of pillows, and the breakfast was to our liking. The location was perfect for our weekend stay. It was along the interstate, which is not what we usually look for, but in this case, it wasn't a factor. Being along the interstate had its advantages: easy access to Fort Worth and many eateries. Several restaurants are within walking distance and many more nearby. We would stay here again if in the area. The front desk staff could have been a little more attentive to the activity at their front desk. Upon arrival and departure, the individual that was on duty was in the back office. She seemed to be leaning on a desk leisurely chatting with someone. She had no idea that we were there and we needed to look for somebody for check in / check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully appointed rooms with free High speed internet access, complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Heated indoor swimming pool and state of the art fitness center. Multiple dinning options in walking distance and minutes from downtown Ft. Worth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Ft. Worth Burleson
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson Hotel Fort Worth