“small town but yet a comforting place” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13251 Jake Court, Burleson, TX 76028   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Burleson
Pearland, Texas
“small town but yet a comforting place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Had a wonderful overnight stay. Great location to fort worth yet still a distance and easy place to find. Great amenities and wonderful accomadations. I recommend for a stay. If I am back in the area then I will stay again. Tried a local restaurant named Babes and it was close and a good find.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
sumer_at_hampton_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thanks for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Hope to see you return soon. Safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
San Angelo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Hampton Inn in Burleson Texas was just awesome. I have stayed at this Hampton Inn before and was just as pleased this time as the last time. The room was clean and comfortable. I love the beds. The staff was very helpful and nice. I will stay in this hotel again when I am in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Claudia M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at the hotel! I'm glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can't wait to see you again soon.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

The room was large and unique, with a desk where I could work. The front desk staff was friendly and offered good suggestions for local restaurants. I selected it due to its close location to work, but when I return to the area, I think it is worthwhile to stay at a place that I know has everything needed for a safe, comfortable, nice stay. So I am recording it in my travel notes for future use!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Cedar Park, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've stayed at this Hampton Inn several times and I am always greeted by a friendly smile. Given the option when I travel to this area about every two to three months for work, I always choose this Hampton Inn over other area hotels. As a Hilton Honors member, I was upgraded to a suite this stay and am very impressed with the accommodations here. Hotel is within a short walk of several delightful restaurants, including Cracker Barrel, Chili's Spring Creek Barbecue, Outback and others. Always clean rooms. Always great service. Always very comfortable. [Thank you for your service!]

Room Tip: I would be willing to pay a premium for the suite. They're "sweet."
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I stay in lots of hampton inns for work. This hotel was great, nothing fancy but clean and comfortable rooms. My room had a sofa and king bed. I really like that hampton inns always change the duvet cover, it makes for a clean bed. No room service but it has a nice indoor pool and really good but small fitness center.
I would stay here again. Easy to get food with a mall down the street.

Easy for business traveler.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

This has for to be the best Hampton inn I have ever stayed at. I am a diamond member so I have stayed in many hotels. Also the staff is the best ever they are so helpful.

• Stayed June 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

Stayed at Hampton on Sunday march 4th and was worst night sleep I have had in quite some time. When we got the room the comforter should have been the clue, it was worn and lumpy, it looked like one of those shiatsu back massagers. Anyways we went nd visited family in the area and when we returned no greeting from the people at the desk, we went to room and went to bed. The mattress was way past it's life and was very uncomfortable. When we left in the morning no one greeted us so we left without saying anything since we felt they could care less anywys

• Stayed March 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burleson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Burleson
#4 of 9 in Burleson
4.0 of 5 stars 114 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson? Share your experiences!